8/4/2018
I liked it
I liked the 6 pack body suit. The designs are simple and cute. The only thing I would change is the thickness. The material is thin and see through. Other than that the body suit has good quality.
8/1/2018
Cute and affordable
The body suits are a great value as you get 6 for under $10. The prints are adorable and size is true to the chart!
8/1/2018
Soft and comfy
So soft and stretchable for my son to wear and keeps him fresh since its so hot perfect for the weather... And i loved the colors
7/29/2018
Great value!
Beautiful color and soft fabric. Light weight and easy to wash
7/28/2018
WonderNation Onesie’s
Wonder Nation baby boy suits are super cute! The fabric isn’t the softest material I’ve encountered with baby clothes but it does the job. They are good quality as well but only has two buttons to close.
7/28/2018
Baby products
I love them and they fix my child very well. O though they was great product.
7/27/2018
Loved
They are super soft and durable. I will continue to purchase wonder nation baby items in the future.
Great quantity and quality
I absolutely love Wonddt Nation 6 pack print bodysuit neutral colors l. The fabric is soft and it’s gentle on my babies skin. The fabric is outstanding when I washed the bodysuits they still looked brand new. Definitely will purchase them in bigger sizes for my son.
Decent value
Overall these onesies are ok. I found they needed to be washed a few times before wearing them because of the stiffness. Also they aren't super soft like most baby clothes. They give off that cheap vibe. For the price it's to be expected since when you break it down they are only $1.66 each. I've seen other onesies that were around the same price that seemed better quality. Since babies grow so fast these would be fine for the short amount of use. Snaps were good, would have been better with a thicker material so you don't feel as you would rip them apart. It's a decent value considering a baby will only wear them for around 3 months.
Lovely set of 6 for the little ones
Their value is okay since it’s a package of 6 different pieces, which give them a reasonable price, their fabric is 100% cotton a great plus which is not going to sting the baby at all, I already washed them and they look good and pretty quality.
Love love love!
I’m from Texas and it is HOT!! So I was so happy to see these onesies not only came I. Super cute prints, but they are very breatheable. For $10 you get 6 onesies, good quality, and are true to size. I could not be happier.
Love them
Love them seem very soft and look very nice love how they don't have a tag on them and $10 for 6 that's a great deal
7/26/2018
This are really good for any babies
this was a really good clothes for my baby , it was nice, soft and brand new smell to them and also my baby loved them.
Cute onesies
Super cute and fits great. Would definetly recommend for everyone!
7/26/2018
Great product! Super cute!
Very cool for summer days. Super comfy, the prints are so cute and the pictures don't do it any justice! Fabric is strong and durable.