8/16/2018
wonder nation bodysuit
I love the fabric. the quality is great for the price. I would defiantly purchase this product again for my baby.
8/15/2018
Great product!
They fit my nephew so snug and perfect! He looked adorable in the different variety of colors and little sayings and phrases.
8/1/2018
Lovely
I love the colors and how it stretch for my son. Quality was great can't complain and I would definitely buy more.
8/1/2018
Love them
This six pack of boy body suits are very cute and stylish for your little boy. They are made with great quality in my opinion. Very easy to snap at the bottom with doing lots of diaper changes through out the day. Washes just fine and still looks brand new. I would have never guessed how well body suits hold up. I'm going to need more as he grows up.
7/28/2018
I love these bodysuits!
I absolutely love these bodysuits! The fabric is soft, lightweight and stretchy, much easier to get tiny arms that won't stay still through the sleeves than a lot of other brands I have tried and they keep my baby cooler than other brands during the summer. I have washed them a few times, and they still look new, so they definitely hold up. I love the colors and designs these came in too. I think the price is perfect. I would have no problem paying $10 for a 6 pack, because so far they have held up better than many other brands. I will be recommending this brand to everyone I see with a baby. Thank you Wonder Nation.
Great product!
Good quality for a great price just had a baby and these are definitely handy and will buy again never can have to many thank you
Colorful bodysuits
These bodysuits work great for my twin boys. The fabric is very nice and colorful design. They run a bit small so I'd buy 1 size up for longer use. They are a great price for 6 onesies that can easily be paired with bottoms for a more completed look.
Baby bodysuits
The wonder nation 6 pack of solid bodysuits for boys was very good quality. Had a soft feel to it and snapped great, wish there would have been more designs
Wonder bodysuit review
I love these bodysuits!!! My son normally tugs at clothes he never once touched the bodysuit when he was wearing it!!
Amazing Bodysuits
I absolutely love these onsies. The fabric is nice , soft and gentle on his skin. It’s also stretchy enough fit him to wear when he’s a little older such as 10/11 months old . These are a good size Sc he looks adorable in them I definitely want more
7/25/2018
One of the best baby suits out there!!
The first thing I noticed was the material upon opening. It was stretchy and breathable. My baby loved it as well. Crawling all day happily in it. I really recommend this product and will definitely buy in the future.
7/25/2018
Best body suits for baby!
Absolutely love these body suits! Super soft and much better quality than any other brand I've used! Definitely will be purchasing more in the future!
7/25/2018
Wonderful, soft, & handle washes great!
The value of these body suits is wonderful. When you first open them they are extremely soft and that is fantastic. Once you wash them they still stay pretty soft, they lose some of the softness, but it is much better than other brands. The only complaint that I had was once they were washed they shrink up a bit, but that is the same as any bodysuit. They shrink in but don't really shrink in length. All of that aside since I have washed them, 5 times, they are still softer fabric and they are not falling apart. Some bodysuitsvthat you get they start to lose the decal that is on them,after 1 wash, but these still look just as good as when I received them!! I would highly recommend these body suits to anyone that is in the market!!
7/24/2018
Goodd
Really soft. True to size but has a stretch. Super bright color. Really cute. No fading when washed.
7/24/2018
Such great value
The fabric was so soft and gentle. The quality was outstanding and especially for the suggested price.