8/13/2018
Onesie
Loveeee it. These onesies are beautiful and very vibrant color. The fit my 9 month old wonderful I washed them twice and the colors hasn’t faded one bit.
8/2/2018
Loved them!!!
They were so soft and stretchy. My baby was able to move and roll and not feel tight and constricted. The material and the designs were so cute as well. Would definitely purchase. And the snaps were so easy to do and feel strong so they wont unsnap or rip out the clothes.
7/31/2018
Great quality
The material is very soft and a great quality. Looks like it would hold up great without looking worn out. I think for the price it is a great value. I would definitely buy
7/27/2018
These bodysuits are great! Very soft material that feels durable. The vibrant colors do not appear to have faded any in the wash.
7/27/2018
My wonder nation baby clothes.
I received my package of wonder nation baby clothes and they packaged well, when I opened the package I noticed that there 6 bodysuit in an assortment of bright colors that I loved with a very soft stretchy fabric ,which my baby loved. So this let me know that this is definitely a brand that I can trust and I will definitely recommend this product to everyone I know. Thank you home tester club.
Onsies for girls.
I love them! They fit her great!! They are beautiful colors for girls!!
Wonderful onesie
I like how soft these onesies are for baby. It seems like a great value for how much these are compared to other named brand items for babies. The quality is great and seems durable for the baby to get in and out of. Overall I would recommend this product to everyone that has a baby.
So cute!
I really like the color scheme and the designs. The quality is good for the price. I only had thing I didn’t like which was they were kinda see through but I would definitely buy them in the future.
Love these bodysuits
I thought the material was great soft and durable. My baby was able to move freely without restrictions.i will recommend them to everyone.
7/26/2018
Super cute and girly bodysuits
I really liked everything about the 6 pack of bodysuits, the fabric is very well made. The colors are very vibrant and cute, the sizing is perfect, and the designs are adorable.
Soft and sweet
I loved the colors of this package. I also think they fit appropriately and are super soft and snugglable. The one thing that would make them better is if they were made of organic cotton.
AMAZONG PRODUCT
I loved the onsies. They were very cute and soft. Definately would purchase
Pretty colorful onesies
Wonder Nation 6 pack solid bodysuit girls were soft and comfortable. The quality of the fabric was fine. The colors were bright and pretty. Great value.
Awesome!Can't beat this.
Absolutely fell in love with these. I had my doubts because they were in a pack. However, they are extremely soft and breathable. Great from babies who get hot or babies outside a lot. The neck is a perfect size and is easy to pull down for blowouts. One feature that I also love is that they have a size scale on the back. I wish all companies would do this. Another great feature is that they are 100 percent coton . Best part is that with babies growing so fast it's nice to have a pack of suck cute wonderful clothing for such a good price. 6 onesis for under 10 bucks. you cant beat that.
Absolutely a great product
The value of the product is great wonderful I love them they are so soft and fit wonderfully the quality is great very easy to wash I love them they are so cute and so soft