4.6 5 0 132 132 Delight your senses and taste buds with new Big Sour Chewy Nerds. Now, you can keep a supply of your favorite chewy candies on hand in your kitchen or office. These sweet treats will make you smile big with their satisfying crunchy and chewy texture and sweet fruity flavors.
Wonka Nerds Big Chewy Sour & Crunchy Candy

Bigger is Better
Love that these are bigger. Seems like there is more flavor in each bite. Great marketing and quantity in the bag.
Candy
my three kids love this candy, it's soft and sour and sweet
Chewy and yummy!
We loved them! Me and my son love chewy candy and needs! So he spotted these in the store, we had to get them. Still has the nerd flavor, and a good texture. The flavor is spot on! I can see us getting these as a treat every so often.
Something diffrent
They have the sour punch of regular nerds with a chewy center
Nerds
Omg these are so good!! I usually get the regular kind but when I seen these it was a must so freaking delicious if you haven’t tried it’s a must 🙂🙂
Loved
I really liked them. I love nerds and I live gummies.
20/02/2020
Even better than regular nerds
I love the size and flavor, definetly did not last in my house longer than a few days, so mom will have to hide some for herself, otherwise the little goblins will eat it all.
Nerds
My husband loves tyem.He buys them daily.I like them too
New and improved Nerds!
Nerds are one of my childhood favorite candy. These are so good!! I love them and so do my children
Deliciously
So tasty. Crunchy, tangy, sweet. Totally yummy. I love there are not nerds everywhere
Odd texture, ok taste
I wouldn’t try this again. The texture is strange but it tastes ok. I expected a lot more from Nerds. Even my kids didn’t like it.
Oversized Jellybeans
The flavor isn’t too original. They taste like jelly beans. I didn’t care much for the taste. They are great for people who like jelly beans but I am not a fan of jelly beans. I would recommend this product to someone who does like jelly beans.
i love these
They are tangy and crunchy and sweet. and I love them, little nerds do not fall all over the play - they all stick to the central chewy. so delicious
19/02/2020
They were a bit different but very delicious and my daughter loved them also.
Sour and great
Is a new product, but is full of flavors, many varieties to choose from