Yes to Miracle Oil Calm & Soothe PrimRose Oil

4.9 5 0 247 247 Helps soothe skin and redness. Perfect for face, body and hair!
Yes to Miracle Oil Calm & Soothe PrimRose Oil

16/01/2021
Hormonal chin acne be gone!
Saved my face in a time of crisis. I struggle from hormonal breakouts occasionally on my chin. This breakout was one of my worst and I normally have very flawless skin. I tried about five acne products from top skin car lines and nothing helped. Did some research and primrose oil looked like promising solution. Honestly, overnight I could see a difference after applying to the affected area. I wish I had before and after pictures but it worked so quickly. Its been about 7 days of using at night and its nearly completely clear without any new breakouts. Im beyond happy with my skin right now.
14/04/2020
Works well for sensitive skin
This is a really good face oil which moisturizes but it’s not greasy. It makes my skin look smooth and feel soft. There is literally no downside to this serum and I highly recommend it to others.
09/02/2020
YES TO
primrose oil by yes to, skin felt clean and clear. also noticed my skin shade of red tone going away. bought more already and yr friends will to. IT a must have no try.share this with social media circles...
09/12/2019
Soft Supple skin
I am a person with dry sensitive skin, so I'm always looking for products that will leave my skin soft and hydrated without being too oily or too harsh on my skin. This product, used before bed after my skin routine, let's me wake up to beautiful skin.
12/09/2019
Amazing product!
Bought this product a month ago and I love it! It does really help my pimple problem and this dried my pimples fast! It's good under make up and doesn't gets greasy.
28/01/2019
Rose Oil
I love this facial oil for so many reasons! I use it several times a day. I like the dewy look it gives my skin and how fast it absorbs so there isn’t a oily feel. I use it in my hair for a little extra Moisture & shine
04/07/2018
Yes To products are great! I use several of their masks and peels. This oil is fabulous for my skin! Use it right from the shower and get rid of rough elbows and knees. Recommended!
29/06/2018
This product is absolutley amazing. I am loving the primrose oil!! And yes to products are the best !
13/06/2018
I love yes to products because they are made from good ingredients and this primrose oil is no exception. It works great
09/06/2018
Mircle grow is so soft to use buy this again and my made hair shine too
31/05/2018
I love the YES TO brand. The Yes to Miracle Oil Calm & Soothe PrimRose Oil helps to soothe my sensitive skin especially after I go out in the sun. Is easy to apply just make sure do not overdo it.
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Yes to Miracle Oil Calm & SoothePrimrose Oil to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
21/05/2018
I have tried this product it's amazing it makes my skin very calm and soothe my face i don't feel all dry anymore and it give me some glow too but i tried everything from this brand and it's amazing.
11/05/2018
Super cute packaging and Yes To is absolute favorite brand. This amazing an does great job reducing redness. Highly recommend
04/05/2018
This product reduces redness and irritation..leaving ur face smooth and moist