4.8 5 0 108 108 Yogi Mango Ginger tea is a zesty blend that combines Ginger, used for centuries by Ayurveda practitioners for its warming properties and to support digestion, with delectable Mango and antioxidant-supplying Rooibos.

Yogi Mango Ginger Tea

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Enjoy a cup of Yogi Mango Ginger tea as a delicious anytime treat or whenever your tummy needs a little taming.

Christine (Riley)

• 29 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have tried Yogi Mango Ginger tea and love the flavor but then again I love tea in any flavor and have a big collection. Yogi and Stash brands have the best tasting teas and biggest variety of flavors. I am not a lover of plain tea any more thanks to Yogi.

Darlene (Upland)

• 33 Comments
10/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

Yogi Mango Ginger Tea really knocked it out of the park with these flavor blends. I am a big fan of ginger in tea and wow this is perfect. I found that these flavors pair together real well. It is great to just sit and sip this at night while watching Baseball playoffs.

Kyle (Hemet)

• 6 Comments
10/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

Just enough Ginger taste, but sweet enough to be palatable. Perfect for upset stomach!

mary (Seattle)

• 35 Comments
10/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a great addition to the Yogi lineup of teas. Great flavor, just enough "medicinal" feel of the ginger to make me feel like I'm having something healthful as well as a good taste. Do Like it.

Nancy (Columbia)

• 5 Comments
9/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like to have a variety of different tea and coffee at my home for myself and others. I purchased this particular tea on an average shopping trip. What caught my eye was the fact that it can settle your stomach down, and the fact that I absolutely love Ginger. Yogi is a brand I purchase often. This was a delicious and refreshing tea with a good amount of Ginger taste to it. I will keep it in stock for myself and others. It's really good!

Nicole (Pendleton)

• 49 Comments
9/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a good tea for when you have nausea. I like Ginger also for it's anti inflammatory properties. Mango is sweet and this has detectible mango, though the ginger is a bit stronger of flavor. I had to add a teaspoon of sugar or stevia for my preference. I would recommend.

Emily (Frederick)

• 1 Review
  • 45 Comments
9/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

Yogi tea is my absolute favorite tea brand, and they didn't disappoint with this new flavor. The mango ginger flavor is nice and subtle with fruity undertones. I love to make a cup of this while reading a book or in the morning after a session of yoga. I would highly recommend this brand and this flavor for a nice, comforting experience.

Gloria (Santa Clara)

• 4 Comments
8/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is very good whenever you feel a little queasy, it settles the stomach and tastes good. I recommend Yogi Teas to everyone.

Tina (Yakima)

• 1 Review
  • 68 Comments
8/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love drinking this tea no matter where i am. This is espescially true when i want to warm up after a cold day out side.

Eduardo (Philadelphia)

• 25 Comments
7/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

To go tea you get work mango ginger help get out they get energy from ginger

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours