Yummy Spoonfuls Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese

19/02/2020
Very good
Great tasting macaroni and cheese, super easy to make.
14/02/2020
Bad taste & smell
Though a healthier version of traditional macaroni & cheese, this does not taste very good nor does it smell good.
14/02/2020
Deliciousness!
We all loved the cheddar macaroni & cheese meal. It's not just for kids. Even the adults loved it. It was very easy to prepare and you can combine it with any real. Even just alone. I just followed the instructions in the package.
13/02/2020
Broad definition of hidden vegetables
My child took one look and sniff and said no way. She’s really picky about Mac and cheese and basically will only eat kraft or Annie’s. I was hopeful she’d like it since she really likes the shell shape. I ended up eating the bowl. It was better than the Kraft cauliflower version, but still had a distinct cauliflower taste and smell so it wasn’t as well hidden as I would’ve liked.
Yummy yummy.
Well, my daughter didn’t like the taste at first. I did try it myself and it taste really good. It has a veggie taste and a cauliflower smell which I like. You can appreciate in it’s taste that you are eating healthy Organic food not a chemical. I will keep trying with my daughter until she likes it. Great product. Easy and fast to prepare. Perfect amount.
good stuff fron lo
love this very tasty... i will but an dkewep them cpmij
Tasty and filling
My two daughters and myself gave the Yummy Spoonfuls Classic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese a go one day for lunch. The mac and cheese is tasty and cooks perfect. The cheese is smooth and creamy. My girls have definitely asked for more!
Absolutely delicious
These are absolutely delicious. I have the hardest time getting my daughter to eat her veggies but she couldn’t tell this mac & cheese had veggies in them.
12/02/2020
Healthier version!
As a mom , I love that I can give my daughter a more healthier choice when it comes to her favorite foods ! These Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese from Yummy Spoonfuls was a hit , my daughter said they taste good ! I love that she can eat her Macaroni &cheese an get a 1/3 servings of vegetables too ! These little cups are convenient! Thanks to Home Tester Club for being able to test these for free ! I recommend this product to everyone.
Needs Improvement
My daughter was not a fan of this macaroni & cheese, the smell was not satisfying and the taste was not something she would enjoy eating. The macaroni & cheese it lacked flavor, the noodles needed cooked longer than stated by the instructions.
Yummy spoonfuls classic macaroni
It taste delicious and my kids love it . It has a natural taste of cheese. I would definitely recommend it and buy it.
Tastes good
I don't have much experience with instant-cup type products, so making this brought me back to my college days. It was every easy to make. Add water, microwave, stir in cheese packet, let sit 1-2 minutes. The cheese was thick, but not too thick, and coated the pasta very nicely, without being too cheesy. You could never tell that there was cauliflower in it, either. I'm a good vegetable eater, so I don't need to rely on hiding veggies in my foods, but for someone who never eats vegetables, this is a great way to get a few extra nutrients. I would have liked to have seen less sodium in the product, but that goes for most packaged goods, anyway.
08/02/2020
Favorite food
I make it for my daughter and she love it!!! I highly recommend this product for toddlers
07/02/2020
Yummy spoonful classic cheddar macaroni
Yummy spoonful classic cheddar macaroni is good for kids especially my baby love it if you use fresh cheese that would be different taste and with pouches what we used we get the same flavor kids can love it.
07/02/2020
Very delicious
I've been slowly transitioning my family to healthier foods. I got so excited when I received these free in exchange for my honest and true review. I had a few bites and It seriously tastes amazing, like I'd eat it for myself on purpose. There's veggie mixed into the cheese sauce so my son doesn't even know he's eating his veggies and it's REAL CHEESE!! I'm definitely gonna be buying alot of these because he really LOVES these.