Yummy Spoonfuls Extra Cheesy Macaroni & Cheese

15/02/2020
Picky kids mac and cheese
My picky kids loved this macaroni and cheese. Simple for my 8 yr to make herself. Ready in 2 and half minutes so makes the perfect side to the kids lunch or a quick snack for in between meals. It has a great cheesey tatse. I had both kids who don't like to try new things asking for more. So this mom will be getting more for the pantry.
15/02/2020
Cheesy Mac Review
My Children and I loved it. My child (the picky eater) actually ate the whole serving.I felt like it was very cheesy and had a great texture and flavor.
14/02/2020
Thick and dry
My kid didn't like it. It was very dry and he couldn't eat it. He didn't like the taste of it.
12/02/2020
Yummy macaroni
My grandson really liked it and if he likes I buy. Thank you
12/02/2020
Yummy for sure
My kids really like it they all thought it was regular mac and cheese no one tasted or suspected any veggies hidden Inside. I will be buying this product again soon
11/02/2020
yummy for kids
it doesnt have enough sauce for my liking but my daughter seemed to enjoy it.
10/02/2020
Camouflaged creamy macc & cheese!
My son's definitely were on board with trying a new brand of macaroni and cheese! They loved the taste!
A healthier Mac & cheese
The yummy spoonfuls extra cheesy Mac & cheese was really good. It had a nice flavor and the right amount of cheese taste. My kids enjoyed it.
10/02/2020
My daughter love it! As soon as we got the package, she ran to the kitchen and popped one in the microwave.
Yummy.
It tastes great. My kids loved it. My kids was asking for more.
Best mac
I love the meal it's very good. My kids loved it yeyy
10/02/2020
Kid tested, kid approved!
I let my daughter be the tester of this product. She truly loved them. She is 7 years old and loves mac and cheese, but not veggies so much. She was shocked and delighted over the taste of this product. We highly suggest sneaking this in to your kids next meal!
Delish!
My kids new favorite! Super healthy and tastes delicious. My kids love it I would highly recommend trying! So good.
Hiding veggies in yumminess
It was delicious. You couldn't taste the 1/3 up of veggies at all. I was expecting it to taste like a pasta but it held true & was probably the best I've ever tasted. Having the veggies was a definite plus. I loved so i knew the kids would approve. They never knew it wasn't the name brands without veggies. I give 5 stars hands down😋👏💖
My kids loved it
I had my kids try it and they absolutely loved it so cheesy they enjoyed the flavor I definitely recommend