Yummy Spoonfuls White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese

19/02/2020
Kids Love it
Kids love it. Easy to prepare. My kids usually don't eat the regular macaroni and cheese. But they try this one and they like it.
Not the game-changer
They were not creamy or cheesy enough, and the noodles hot smushy instead of cooked.
Ready for more!
We all really enjoyed this product! I usually don't like microwave versions of mac and cheese but this one was extraordinary! It was rich and flavorful with no weird aftertaste like other ones I've tried. My kids REALLY loved it, they even walked to the grocery store to see if they could find it. Can't wait to get more.
14/02/2020
So creamy delicious def. Recommend it!!
My kids loved it I tried it out myself and its so creamy delicious. Thanks for letting me reveiw your product!
12/02/2020
It is so yummy my kids love it so much.cheese in it is so 😋.
11/02/2020
Dry and tasteless
The taste wasn’t so good and the cheese wasn’t enough so it wasn’t cheesy.
11/02/2020
hidden veggies but mac n cheese taste
there was a veggie smell to the mac n cheese but not in the taste, my 9 year old and my husband both loved it
Yum yum 😋
I really enjoyed it. So did everyone else in my family. My stepson (very picky eater) even asked for more!!!
Healthy Alternative.
Delicious and healthier alternative to regular Mac & Cheese. This makes it easier to get vegetables in your children and they love it!
Not too bad!
Wasn't too bad...tasted more like Alfredo sauce and I don't care for Alfredo sauce. Very easy to make and the pasta wasn't too dense.
10/02/2020
Hidden veggies- tastes great !
My son is 11 months old now and it's not as easy to get him to eat his veggies like it used to be. These come with 1/3 cup of veggies hidden in each meal & my son ate them like crazy! I will definitely be buying these again.
Kid-friendly
Convenient and easy to make. Has a strong cauliflower smell which did not appeal to me, but did not keep my son from devouring it. Sauce was sticky/gluey, not creamy, but, again, that did not keep my son from devouring it. Overall, not appealing to the adult palate, but very pleasing to children.
Happy kids and mom
My kids and I tried it we loved it it was easy to cook and yummy to eat i will be buying this my next shopping trip
Close but not quite
I like the concept of having instant Mac n Cheese but the taste and texture didn’t really sell my kid. I would purchase another and give it another try if they have a different flavor just to see if my kid would prefer it. It may be user error too but when I cooked it in the microwave the water kept on bubbling over, I couldn’t get the setting right. Overall, I would still recommend it especially for busy moms because of how convenient it is.
08/02/2020
Loved it!
I loved this Mac n cheese so much! White cheddar is absolutely my favorite type. I followed the directions on the bowl and it was very easy to make. I did use a little bit of milk to mix in with the pasta because I like it a little better that way. The creaminess of the Mac and cheese was just right and the texture was perfect for me as well.