Zarbee's Naturals Baby Calming Massage Oil Lavender & Chamomile 4 fl oz

4.9 5 0 62 62 Zarbee's Naturals Baby Calming Massage Oil with Lavender and Chamomile Scent helps prepare baby for nap or bedtime routine with the calming scents of lavender and chamomile.Safe & effective with no artificial fragrances, dyes, or parabens.
Zarbee's Naturals Baby Calming Massage Oil Lavender & Chamomile 4 fl oz

14/06/2021
Love it amazing
Book oil is so amazing I bought it a few days ago and I use it to my son that you barely don't sleep at night time when I put it in top of him in 3 minutes you was knocked out the whole night he slept the whole night to the next day they stuff work perfect for 3 yyears old
13/06/2021
ZAEBEE'S CALMING BABY MASSAGING OIL
With the trusted brand of Zarbee's, you can feel good for your baby. the aroma is soothing for the parents and grandparents also. Enjoy
12/06/2021
Perfect for soothing baby
I rub this on my grandson to help soothe him. Works great, and he gets a baby massage out of it!
11/06/2021
Every momma should has this on hand
this stuff is absolutely amazing especially for a cranky kiddo who is fighting sleep!!
10/06/2021
Zarbee Caring Comfort
Zarbee's Naturals Baby Calming Massage Oil Lavender & Chamomile is a wonderful calming message oil for babies delicate skin to provide the amazing love and care meeting over and above health achieved! Comfort with care!
10/06/2021
This works wonders!
This product is a Godsend. My baby was always so fussy until I got this. Now she cannot wait to get her little self massaged. She calms right down and is asleep within 5 minutes. Love this!
09/06/2021
Zarbees is the Best!
I've used this, along with other Zarbees products,w ith both of my kids. This is still a staple for my 5 year old! (Not so much my 9 year old.) This still calms my little girl down and helps to put her at ease before bed. I highly recommend anyone try this on their wild one!
04/06/2021
A must have for fuzzy baby
I use this almost everyday with my colic little one and I have to say it really helps calm him and I think he enjoys the scent we didn’t have any reaction to it the scent is also relaxing for me as well
03/06/2021
Smells is good.
Great oil for giving your little one a massage and smells so good!
03/06/2021
love
wonderful smell i love to smell this on the kids i rub them down after bath time
02/06/2021
Calming relaxing baby boy
Zarbee's continues to help grandsons needs. It had calming effect on him that relaxed him enough to go soundly to sleep like the baby he is!
A babys body bff
This is great for bed time after a bath & long day! But also we love using this on those days our toddler is a little under the weather! Its not an overwhelming smell of ... well products like other brands we have tried either so that was a big plus!
01/06/2021
I use this on my newborn and it works so well. I started using this oil to massage during nights and he enjoys it. It nice for me too since we get to bond during these times. I like the scent and moisture provided, but I do wipe the oil off once the massage is done so he’s not slippery.
Calming massage oil
This wonderful baby massage oil is wonderful for bedtime and anytime that your baby needs a little extra TLC is has a wonderful scent and feels silky. I would definitely recommend this product!
31/05/2021