Zombie SKITTLES Halloween Candy 10.5-Ounce Bag

3.6 5 0 117 117 Trick… or treat? Zombie SKITTLES Halloween Candy is a mix of deliciously fruity candy pieces and rotten zombie-flavored ones! You never know what you'll end up eating, and therein lies the fun. Each bag features a mix of mummified melon, bogeyman blackcherry, chilling black cherry, petrifying citrus punch, blood red berry and some hidden rotten zombie-flavored candies. A rotten zombie taste can be hiding behind any color candy! Make mischief night more mischief-filled when you bring along these fun candies to share with your friends. We dare you to try a handful!<br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometester036-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00JO93HT4&asins=B00JO93HT4&linkId=ff2673698be2466cd199a65391310336&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=f40650&title_color=2c0d61&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Zombie SKITTLES Halloween Candy 10.5-Ounce Bag

13/04/2021
Taste great
Has some wild flavors. But it taste great. I would recommend you to also get some and try these
12/04/2021
Sweet Treat!!
These are great! My kids love them and they are more fun to eat than the regular or sour flavors! I would definitely recommend this product!
08/04/2021
Skittles
My kids love to eat skittles and my son like zombies this is rainbow colors its a fun-size with so many flavors
06/04/2021
pretty good
I think there pretty good. There like been bozzled, you can have a good one and a nasty favlorved
24/03/2021
Love skittles but not these
The skittles are good but when you get a bad one and you dont know which is which it is an awful and weird taste to describe. I just wish they would make the zombie skittles a different color.
Skittles zombie
Zombie Skittles are really good they are chewy and crunchy at the same time, we love them.
Fun Snack
This a cool fun snack for Halloween. My family truly enjoyed it.
Not a fan at al
My kids got some of these for Halloween and we were NOT a fan. The flavors were gross. My kids spit them out because they were so nasty. We are usually HUGE Skittle fans but not these.
19/03/2021
Not a good surprise, but kind of funny
Skittles are a big hit in our house, so of course we had to try these... the surprise ones are so disgusting though, we couldn’t even eat them without fear of getting one of the “bad” ones. Funny as a party game maybe, but not for a treat.
19/03/2021
Gross
The regular skittles were great but the mystery one was always gross. Ruined the whole bag for me.
17/03/2021
Skittles Zombie
The premise was a fun idea. Most of the skittles tasted just as good as the regular package.
15/03/2021
Okay
These skittles are good until you get the zombie ones. The zombie ones taste like puke.
13/03/2021
Good Until Bad
Zombie skittles are fun until you get the zombie flavor. There are some great flavors and some bad flavors. Half the fun is in hoping you don't get the zombie flavor. You can't tell which is zombie flavor by looking at the colors as they are all disguised.
07/03/2021
Taste like puke, honestly.
These were giving Jelly Belly Bamboozle vibes, so I tried them with high hopes. I was extremely disappointed to say the least. The flavors were so bad, and majority of the flavors were the bad ones. I didn't receive a single bag that had more good flavors than bad.
05/03/2021
Don't taste this Rainbow
I purchased these to hand out at our annual Trunk-or-Treat. I loved the playful imaging and wording for Halloween, but was definitely surprised and disappointed to find out the "Zombie" Skittles taste disgusting! As a candy and Skittles lover Lovers myself, I always sample my goodies while handing them out to the kiddos. I couldn't believe how awful the "Zombie" Skittles were and how hard it was to get the taste out of my mouth. In true monster fashion, I give these six thumbs down!