Zombie SKITTLES Halloween Candy 10.5-Ounce Bag

3.6 5 0 153 153 Trick… or treat? Zombie SKITTLES Halloween Candy is a mix of deliciously fruity candy pieces and rotten zombie-flavored ones! You never know what you'll end up eating, and therein lies the fun. Each bag features a mix of mummified melon, bogeyman blackcherry, chilling black cherry, petrifying citrus punch, blood red berry and some hidden rotten zombie-flavored candies. A rotten zombie taste can be hiding behind any color candy! Make mischief night more mischief-filled when you bring along these fun candies to share with your friends. We dare you to try a handful!<br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometester036-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00JO93HT4&asins=B00JO93HT4&linkId=ff2673698be2466cd199a65391310336&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=f40650&title_color=2c0d61&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Zombie SKITTLES Halloween Candy 10.5-Ounce Bag

17/08/2022
Ummmmm so crazy, but you want to try!
What a crazy fun candy to have for Halloween! One never knows when a rotten zombie flavor will blast their taste buds with an unforgettable experience! Grab a group of friends on a stormy holiday evening and surprise them with a treat they have never had and will likely never forget.
29/07/2022
Skit
Very good. But heard it's not good consumption.
21/07/2022
Scary
I purchased these thinking they were all normal flavored. Boy was I wrong. I ate one of the zombie ones while driving and had to pull over… I was horrified at how these tasted. I ended up sorting through the entire bag and squishing each of the skittles one by one to be able to identify the nasty ones by smell. I wanted to enjoy at least some of them without fear of vomiting. It wasn’t a great experience. Eat with extreme caution.
03/07/2022
Fun Idea, Not Fun Taste
The idea of this is really cute and perfect for Halloween. However, the taste of the zombie skittles is really not great and it ruins the rest of them for fear of getting another.
21/03/2022
Yummy yummy
These are so good, I love how they taste like fruit and they are so chewy!!
01/02/2022
Nasty
Don't waste your time like we did. Kids wanted to try them but don't like the taste of puke.
18/01/2022
Beware of the brains!
So the skittles were good just like normal, but then you get a random surprise “brains” skittle. And let me tell you, they nailed the taste of rotten. I can see how it’s fun, but I didn’t finish the bad bc I was so scared of eating another rotten one! Yuck!
09/01/2022
I love Skittles, whenever I watch a series I have to have some to feel comfortable.
04/01/2022
Super fun
Super fun time giving these to everyone at family gatherings . specially when my brother took a whole handful at once not knowing one would be simply put weird. I would recommend these to everyone .
20/12/2021
😂😂
These are so amazing (because I have a twisted sense of humor). I got these for my kiddo without telling him what they were (and hiding the packaging)…he loved them, til he didn’t. 😂 I also like to use them at Christmas (eat one to open each present). Not for everyone -the bad ones are hella bad…but good to give to others. 😂
10/12/2021
Weird
These were very weird to me. The zombie flavor tasted absolutely horrid. Will never buy these again.
02/12/2021
Fun Product
I purchased these during Halloween to hand out to the trick-or-treaters. I thought they were so festive and fun! The packaging made them extra "spooky" for the season.
01/12/2021
Fun
It's fun to give them to people to watch their reaction when they try them and so funny seeing my kids reaction lol I know I'm a mean mom haha
28/11/2021
So yummy
Loved these. Super colorful fun to eat and share. Perfect for the kids. Movie snack a must. Tasty and reasonably priced. Must have snacks for kids and adults alike. Would definitely buy!
18/11/2021
Ok
I actually liked these i liked the surprise of the different flavors and not being able to tell which you get because they are white. You can make a fun game out of these just like bean boozled