4.6 5 0 74 74 Este aceite capilar liviano, de rápida absorción, con control de frizz y lo protege de los daños, deja los mechones suaves y lisos durante todo el día.
  • 4.6 De
  • 74 Reseñas

24/10/2019
Awesome Product
This lightweight product controlls my frizz perfectly. I use it on my wet curly hair then i let my hair dry naturally.
07/05/2019
Limited Frizz Control
My hair gets really frizzy so maybe that’s why the frizz control only lasted about 4 hours but it did work when I first applied it
05/04/2019
Works well at frizz control
This product helps reduce the frizz in my hair but doesn't help it all day long so I would have to use it 2x a day. That makes it a bit of a poor value for the cost. I would only recommend this product if you need it for half the day.
20/03/2019
Beautiful hair
This is the best frizz control products I have ever used. It controls frizz without making your hair oily or heavy. The only way you know you have used it is because your hair looks beautiful. It is not expensive and it keeps its promise.
14/03/2019
Omg girl, i have tried everything name it branded or not. But when i tried using this one it changed my life! My hair turned out smooth all day and even adds volume a little. I love this because I've been using heat on my hair alot and this is the product that fits my hair good! It smells good you don't even want to wash you hair for days. I will continue buying this and will definitely recommend it to all of my friends!
04/03/2019
This stuff is absolutely fantastic. Leaves my thick hair with no frizz.
01/03/2019
Frizz Control review
My hair is straight but living in the South in the heat and humidity, my hair tends to get frizzy. Just a little drop of Good Stuff Frizz Control and my hair looked amazing! The frizz was gone! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Awesome
I have dry frizzy stubborn curly hair so its hard to manage sometimes! This product makes a huge difference. My hair no longer frizzs so much and is soft an easily managed! Its def a must
No more frizz
I absolutely love this. My hair is so frizzy but then I tried this and wow no more frizz. Anyone with frizzy flyaway hair needs to try this. You won't be disappointed.
Great control
I was very impressed when I used this frizz control. My hair could have its own zip code sometimes & it was truly impressive to get it a little better controlled with this product. Thanks for everything
22/02/2019
Frizz? What frizz?
I forgot my usual go to frizz control product while on a trip for my daughter’s volleyball tournament. I dashed to the nearest store to purchase my usual. They were sold out. I happened upon this gem. And boy I’m so glad I did! This product left my curly/wavy/coarse hair smooth, shiny, and frizz free! I’m on day 6 and my hair is still smooth!
22/02/2019
Frizz controlled
I always have a hard time finding a frizz control that works for my never ending frizz. This leave in conditioner controls my frizz like nothing else has. I love it and highly recommend it!!!
20/02/2019
I’ve tried lots of products before but nothing worked quite as good as this one did. Highly recommend and I will be trying again
20/02/2019
A lil oily
It works great. I like that it's a leave in product. It also leaves my hair with a look like I haven't washed it in a couple of weeks or something.
19/02/2019
Frizz Control
I have tried a lot of product for frizz control,,and I,'ll have to give this one a 8 . It does what it said it will do,,this product has worked d better than high dollar products. It,s easy to use,,and takes no time at all,good price,,I think that's a good value for those of us who cannot afford a lot ,,,but this product is worth it,,try it for yourself,,,I will recommend this to family and friends.