4.6 5 0 74 74 Este aceite capilar liviano, de rápida absorción, con control de frizz y lo protege de los daños, deja los mechones suaves y lisos durante todo el día.
  • 4.6 De
  • 74 Reseñas

18/02/2019
frizz
This product is wonderful. My wife has a fizz problem with her hair. This absolutely stops it in its tracks.
17/02/2019
No more flyaways
Only thing that has ever tamed this mop I have, it's amazing a miracle serum!@ Thank you so much for the first time ever I've got pretty tamed hair!!!!
15/02/2019
Good product
I enjoyed using the shampoo and leave in conditioner. Has a nice smell and didn't weigh down my hair.
15/02/2019
Works great
Oh my goodness wow I loved this product! My favorite by far that I have tried so far. I loved that it is no rinse and it left my hair smooth and frizz free! Will keep buying.
14/02/2019
i lovd it
I loved it itwas great it helped me out a l would recommend this to any one
13/02/2019
Good Stuff no rinse conditioner
Like the no rinse aspect making it easier to apply and it gets rid of the fizzes and is easy to spply
13/02/2019
Awesome!
I was surprised at how fantastic this product smells. I love it!! It left my color damaged hair feeling soft and smooth after the first use, and the scent lasted most of the day. It's a leave in conditioner applied to towel dried hair, style as usual. I couldn't believe this product was less than $10 because the fragrance was similar to other expensive products I have tried before. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
11/02/2019
Straight Hairs Best Friend
I love straight hair My hair is not cooperative This product is my best friend It helps my hair be cooperative to be straight
11/02/2019
This leave in conditioner leaves your hair so soft and shiny. No frizz to worry about. Leaves your hair so silky and shiny with absolutely no frizz what so ever
10/02/2019
Good
Es muy buen producto cumple lo quite prometepromete. Dejo mi cabello muy suavecito y brillante
Good Stuff Frizz Control
Worked well at keeping my hair from getting frizzy, made my hair soft, and smelled nice.
excelente calidad
es espectacular te saca el fritz y no vuelve por varias horas, te deja el cabello suave y brillante es fantastico
THE GOOD STUFF FRIZZ CONTROL REVIEW
I HAVE VERY FINE HAIR WHICH CAN FRIZZ DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER. I TRIED THIS PRODUCT, DON'T KNOW IF I USED TOO MUCH, OR IF IT IS THE WRONG SEASON BUT IT LEFT MY HAIR FEELING GREASY AND UNPLEASANT. I WILL TRY IT AGAIN IN THE SUMMER WHEN THE WEATHER IS MORE HUMID BUT FOR THE WINTER I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT FOR FINE THIN HAIR.
07/02/2019
How did I ever live without this?
What an excellent product my hair has never been so smooth and shiny.
No more frizz
Really liked this product...not oily at all! It has tamed my hair and smoothed all my dead ends out! I have used it ever since I tried it.