4.6 5 0 74 74 Este aceite capilar liviano, de rápida absorción, con control de frizz y lo protege de los daños, deja los mechones suaves y lisos durante todo el día.
  • 4.6 De
  • 74 Reseñas

06/02/2019
I have tween hair that I'd very hard to tame. Mixed race. Tried all even frezee and my hair is dry and very puffy. I would like to learn more about thisi product
06/02/2019
Love try this for frizz.I have frizz sooo bad it gets on my nerves,ugh!!! And no oil to it be a blessing.
06/02/2019
It looks more then appealing to me.. To refine my skin is so important so I do have an interest in it..
06/02/2019
No I have not yet tried this product but I heard such great things about it can't wait to try it out I hope I get to
06/02/2019
I want to test this product since I work in a beauty salon. Experimenting with it would be great to attest to my clients. And being good I intend to buy from the brand.
06/02/2019
I would like to try this product if it's available or something in this category.
06/02/2019
I'm definitely going to try this product. I have tried a lot of hair products such as this one for frizziness, so I will be giving this is a try.
06/02/2019
I need this. I am curiously wondering how it would compare to my current product
06/02/2019
I really would Love to try the product and see if I like it
06/02/2019
I would like to try this product to check how this work.
06/02/2019
I would love to try The Good Stuff frizz control conditioner. What better way to letter your hair conditioned without having to rinse it all out. It seems like just want my dry hair needs.
06/02/2019
I'd like to try this especially on windy days because my hair is so dry and my hair is very hard to manage
05/02/2019
I would love to try it hopefully soon, and see what i think of the product