Aceite de Argan + Difusor de Aceite de Aloe Vera para el cabello de Herbal Essences

4.8 5 0 134 134 Esta combinación de aceite es imperdible. Logrando en el cabello una sensación de suavidad única. Ayuda a reparar el daño, alisa, desenreda, define los rizos y ayuda a combatir el frizz. Nuestro aceite de argán y la esencia de aceite de aloe está hecho de aloe de origen natural cuidadosamente seleccionado. Seleccionados por botánicos auténticos que están avalados por el Real Jardín Botánico de Kew, uno de los principales expertos en plantas del mundo. Descubre lo exótico de la naturaleza, seleccionadas por expertos, mezcladas por nosotros. Belleza fundada en lo natural.

02/04/2021
Does wonders for dry hair
Purchased this last week being i read alot of good reviews about it and wanted to try it since my hair drys out fast, Especially due to the heat in my apartment. This Herbal Essence hair spray softens the hair and has like an oily texture to it that does wonders to dry ends. I use it after i wash my hair and let it air dry. I also use it when doing protective styles and re-applied it every 2 days which means i used it 3x in one week. My hair has stayed soft, Alot more hydrated and has a healthy shine . I will continue using this product and will update if things change for the worse but as of now my hair is loving it.
31/03/2021
Best oil for thirsty hair
I personally love this oil, it’s not greasy, it smells amazing and it does help with frizz. I’ve used it right after my shower on damp hair and I’ve seen an improvement with my frizzy hair! Will be buying again!
24/03/2021
Leave in conditioner
This is the best leave in conditioner I've tried. I would recommend it to all my friends and family. I give it 5 stars.
17/03/2021
Soft as silk
This spray makes my hair so soft, it's unbelievable. I have fine hair and need to be careful how much I use our my hair gets weighed down and greasy looking. A little goes a long way so this will last awhile! It's got a nice warm, fruity scent that is pretty subtle, but definitely there. I love this stuff!
03/03/2021
So Good
Love this oil it smells Amazing and works wonderful for my hair !!!!
03/03/2021
Love
Love this product, it smells great. I have curly hair and I really like using this product makes my hair smell good and leaves it shiny.
28/02/2021
Argan oil
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Argan oil
26/02/2021
argan hair mistq
this product makes your hair look shiny and soft, i like it, after being on for awhile it does look a little greasy
24/02/2021
Great product !
Great product! Smells great, light weight, and stops the frizz !
23/02/2021
Its ok
This stuff smells amazing! I just wish so badly that my hair didnt seem to hate it like it did. I noticed no positive changes while using this product other than a little tamer as far as frizz is concerned
16/02/2021
Soft and shiny hair
I love this product. The softness and shine that my hair developed was phenomenal. I started noticing improvements one the first use. I recommend this product to all of my friends.
LOVE THIS
I love this stuff I also use the oil after shampooing and it works so good the smell it leaves in your hair is awesome and it last until you wash your hair again love it so awesome a must try
Just Fantastic
My Wife use it and she is very happy with the product, She has curly hair, After straitening her hair and this keeps the hair intact after applying. Great product.
Didnt absorb very well
I bought this product thinking it would help with the cold weather change in drying out my hair but i was really hoping it would absorb into my hair thorughout the day like other hair oils i have used..in this case it stayed oily all day. This was not the case so i returned it.
09/02/2021
Loving the smell!
I really like this spray mist. My hair feels more soft and less frizzy. My daughter's hair was really damaged. Once I bought her the bio renew shampoo and mist, her hair is so much healthier looking.