4.8 5 0 47 47 Esta combinación de aceite es imperdible. Logrando en el cabello una sensación de suavidad única. Ayuda a reparar el daño, alisa, desenreda, define los rizos y ayuda a combatir el frizz. Nuestro aceite de argán y la esencia de aceite de aloe está hecho de aloe de origen natural cuidadosamente seleccionado. Seleccionados por botánicos auténticos que están avalados por el Real Jardín Botánico de Kew, uno de los principales expertos en plantas del mundo. Descubre lo exótico de la naturaleza, seleccionadas por expertos, mezcladas por nosotros. Belleza fundada en lo natural.
Aceite de Argan + Difusor de Aceite de Aloe Vera para el cabello de Herbal Essences
  • 4.8 De
  • 47 Reseñas

02/04/2020
Tropical scent & can never use too much
Herbal Essences Hemp Seed Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist had a no no no list now and I'm in LOVE. I wish more brands would get on this wagon. That mean no bad ingredients. This is a fantastic mist. Like a body spray but for your hair with good stuff in it. I mist on my hair as a refresher and to make my hair smell better. I use this mist when I have my hair curly & it gives my hair the best 2nd and 3rd day hair while leaving it smell awesome. I use this on my wet and dry hair. You can not use too much. I cant at least with my super thick long hair. This mist never ever makes my hair oily. It is not sticky either. It makes my hair look alive like I worked on it for hours. What I really love about this mist is I can use it on my hair when I blow dry & straighten it. My hair glows and my fly aways are tamed to give me sleek silky hair. This stuff is amazing. Make sure to shake first. I hope they come out with more scents because I would buy them all!
01/04/2020
El mejor
Excelentr para el cabello 100 % recomendado deja el pelo.muy suave
01/04/2020
Yes yes yes
Yesssss! Herbal Eccences for the win!! This stuff smells so good and makes my hair shine and feel super soft. I'm in love!
28/03/2020
Another awesome product that does wonders for my hair and it smells nice.
27/03/2020
AMAZING
this stuff works wonders! Omg the scent is so yummy I had to spray it in my hair twice to really test it out (I know overboard LOL) I used it on my damp hair after a shower I towel dried my hair as much as I could and sprayed it all over then after my hair had completely air dried I sprayed it into my hair before I used my straightener and both times it was super fabulous on my hair and I noticed it helped my hair a lot when I used it before my straightener I don’t use a heat protectant like I should I know but when I used this it shaped my hair nicely I didn’t feel like I had that “Dead ends look”.
26/03/2020
Perfect for a curly girl like me!
This product is very lightweight, smells amazing, and works wonders on my hair! I follow the curly girl method loosely, and I am happy to have found this product to add to my regimen.
24/03/2020
Soft hair
I love that this oil comes in a mist form. It's so much more convenient and easy to use than a bottled argan oil. I lightly spray this after I have styled my hair and it adds softness and shine without being greasy or weighed down. Highly recommend
24/03/2020
Soft and shiny hair
I loved this product. It smells so amazing like gourmet and this mist spray distributes the oil evenly. It is non-sticky therefore you can leave it in. I love hemp seed oil products.
21/03/2020
Tamed frizz
This did an amazing job on my hair. Left it soft and took away frizz. It also smells great. I recommend this product.
19/03/2020
Great for dry hair
I use this once a week. Has done wonders for my hair 👍
18/03/2020
Aceite
Excelente me encanta lo recomiendo es súper bueno y huele muy bien, pruébalo te encantará
Smooth
Made my hair feel silky and shiny and soft Helped with static and frizz
17/03/2020
Worked Well for the Price!!
I was kind of impressed with this Herbal Essence product, considering the price attached. However, it didn't last for very long. Can't complain too much about that because it's not at all expensive. It is effective and helps split ends & detangled your hair. It also has a nice scent. I recommend for someone with thinner or not a thick head of hair like myself.
Amazing!
I use this product weekly and it leaves my hair shining and it smells amazing! The smell is what I liked most about this product. I wish the application tube was easier! I would definitely recommend this.
16/03/2020
Love this...
I use this everyday although I am currently out I love it. The smell and the way it makes my hair feels awsome.