4.8 5 0 50 50 Aceite facial equilibrante liviano con el poder del árbol del té para ayudar a reducir la aparición de manchas, poros dilatados y otras imperfecciones.
  • 4.8 De
  • 50 Reseñas

28/09/2019
Nice!
I received a sample in a sub box. Loved it and it worked great at soothing and healing inflamed cystic acne. Wish I had a bigger bottle to see more long term effects.
20/09/2019
not to bad
I really didnt have a negative outcome with it. I love products with tea tree oil in them, there are so many benefits of tea tree oil. its the strong smell that bothers me.
15/09/2019
Biossance™ Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oi
Tree Tea is a very healing essential oil. I like to use this product not only on my face, but on my neck and hands as well. Although pricy, I feel it is worth the investment.
15/09/2019
Pretty good
This product is really good for acne. I’m not a fan of oils but it did help clear some of it up
06/09/2019
IM OBSESSED
Im obsessed with this product this will be one of your repurchases! My skins has been so soft and smooth since using this. There barely any pimples either. I love it.
27/08/2019
Great oil
I just don’t like the smell of tea tree oil, so that’s why I lowered my stars
18/08/2019
Tea tree oil
The smell was really potent and it was very oily. With my skin type I don’t think this was the right fit .
17/08/2019
Love this brand
This oil works amazing. Does not dry out or irratate my sensitive skin. Clears any blemishs that start to appear before they come out.
15/08/2019
Expensive but worth it
This oil I loved loved how it left my skin, its pricey but worth every penny.
10/08/2019
I love bioscience
Yes yes it's great and healing to the skin and moisturizing it's a oil so expect oilness but absorbs pretty amazingly
29/07/2019
Love it!
I absolutely love this tea tree oil I put it over any blemishes I have at night and by morning they look so much better I’ve used tea tree oil for a variety of things and have always been so happy with the results definitely my go too that works wonders for my skin
20/07/2019
Tea tree oil
I love tea tree oil because you can use it for many things. For me when I would get a rash on my scar and I know there is many things it's used for. I highly recommend this product to my friends and I told them to try it
03/07/2019
Beauty oil tea tree
Makes skin glow, softens without excessive oily feel, keeps any brake outs at bay. Smooths pours, skin looks natural, clean, and younger. When you're tired of feeling like you've wasted to much money on products that dont live up to the hype you'll be greatful this product honors its word and does EXACTLY what it is meant to do.
26/06/2019
Refreshing
I love this tea tree oil!! The Beauty fragrance is something fierce!! Works well for so many things. Room spray, bug spray and keeps my skin feeling Pure ans healthy. Reduces redness almost instantly!! So Amazing!!
19/06/2019
Love this oil!
I recently received this product in one of my monthly beauty subscriptions and it left my skin feeling super soft and hydrated. This face oil has helped even out the texture of my skin, diminish fine lines & wrinkles and add a natural healthy glow that I absolutely love! I would highly recommend this face oil to anyone wanting better looking skin.