4.8 5 0 50 50 Aceite facial equilibrante liviano con el poder del árbol del té para ayudar a reducir la aparición de manchas, poros dilatados y otras imperfecciones.
  • 4.8 De
  • 50 Reseñas

06/04/2019
amazing
Works winders. My skin is soft smooth bright revived. Goes on smoothly, aborbs nicely. Has a nice scent. Love the ingredient squalene and tree oil is so good for wrinkle and pimples. i recomend.
06/04/2019
Soft and glow
Leave my skin soft and glowing i love it. I will buy it again
Love this brand
Used several times and makes my skin glow and corrects fine lines and helps your complexion!
Wonder Oil
This is great for using on plantar wart. It made mine disappear when nothing else would work! Love it!
05/04/2019
Good
Makes skin soft. Really enjoyed and we'll repurchase.
05/04/2019
Loved everything in this line
I've been using Biossance products since they first launched and I've loved everything in the line! Simply beautiful formulas that feel amazing. This one is ultra hydrating and the tea tree oil is very soothing and helps with hormonal breakouts. Highly recommend!
Love this!
Addictive feeling of smooth and moisturized skin! My friends have commented on how great my skin looks since using these products
Love it!
I received a sample of this way before it was out in stores. It's a great facial oil. It makes my skin so smooth and soft, and it soothes irritation. Definitely a must have!
04/04/2019
Biossance tea tree oil
Very practical can be use for so many things from skin treatment to deodorizer to dressing wounds and is easy to use and easy to apply
03/04/2019
My sister is a major beauty buff, she got me to try it. I'm so in love and awe my skin is so soft now and radiant. Girls of you haven't you better go get you some.
06/09/2019
Me encantaría tener la oportunidad de probar éste producto me han hablado que es muy buen producto.
05/09/2019
Verdaderamente no lo he usado nunca pero me gustaría poder probar este producto para ver cómo funciona y deja mi piel para que me quite las manchas ya que no he podido encontrar algún producto que me funcione
30/07/2019
Im very intrested in trying it and selling Avon. Would help me to make profit, let others know how amazing Avon really is.
24/05/2019
Tea Tree oil is a life saver and can be used for so many things! This serum with Tea Tree in it is perfect to help control blemishes all over instead of having to spot treat them. I cant wait to try this
30/04/2019
No, I have not tried this product yet and would like to.