4.8 5 0 42 42 Aceite facial equilibrante liviano con el poder del árbol del té para ayudar a reducir la aparición de manchas, poros dilatados y otras imperfecciones.
Aceite Equilibrante Escualano + Árbol del Té de Biossance™
  • 4.8 De
  • 42 Reseñas

08/04/2019
Satisfecha
Lo mejor funciona lo recomiendo y lo compraría ! !!!!
08/04/2019
Asombroso
En un principio estuve exeptica pero con el uso del producto comenze a notar que las pequeñas manchas de mi rostro se desvanecian rapido y realmente puedo afirmar que es sorprendente y resultados 100% reales.
06/04/2019
amazing
Works winders. My skin is soft smooth bright revived. Goes on smoothly, aborbs nicely. Has a nice scent. Love the ingredient squalene and tree oil is so good for wrinkle and pimples. i recomend.
06/04/2019
Soft and glow
Leave my skin soft and glowing i love it. I will buy it again
Love this brand
Used several times and makes my skin glow and corrects fine lines and helps your complexion!
Wonder Oil
This is great for using on plantar wart. It made mine disappear when nothing else would work! Love it!
05/04/2019
Good
Makes skin soft. Really enjoyed and we'll repurchase.
05/04/2019
Loved everything in this line
I've been using Biossance products since they first launched and I've loved everything in the line! Simply beautiful formulas that feel amazing. This one is ultra hydrating and the tea tree oil is very soothing and helps with hormonal breakouts. Highly recommend!
Love this!
Addictive feeling of smooth and moisturized skin! My friends have commented on how great my skin looks since using these products
Love it!
I received a sample of this way before it was out in stores. It's a great facial oil. It makes my skin so smooth and soft, and it soothes irritation. Definitely a must have!
04/04/2019
Biossance tea tree oil
Very practical can be use for so many things from skin treatment to deodorizer to dressing wounds and is easy to use and easy to apply
03/04/2019
My sister is a major beauty buff, she got me to try it. I'm so in love and awe my skin is so soft now and radiant. Girls of you haven't you better go get you some.
10/09/2020
Need something that doesn’t irritate skin and good for brrakouts
06/09/2019
Me encantaría tener la oportunidad de probar éste producto me han hablado que es muy buen producto.
05/09/2019
Verdaderamente no lo he usado nunca pero me gustaría poder probar este producto para ver cómo funciona y deja mi piel para que me quite las manchas ya que no he podido encontrar algún producto que me funcione