4.5 5 0 28 28 El Aceite Sin Frizz que se Difumina está impulsado por la patentada Molécula de Cabello Sano de Living Proof y una mezcla ligera de 5 aceites que imita los aceites que se encuentran en el cabello naturalmente sano. Juntos, bloquean ingrávidamente la humedad, hidratan y suavizan el cabello seco, sin las siliconas que lo dejan grasoso.
Aceite Sin Frizz Difuminado de Living Proof
  • 4.5 De
  • 28 Reseñas

11/07/2020
Me encanto
Esta fabuloso controla demasiado el frizz no deja seboso el cabello huele rico recomendado
03/07/2020
Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil
With hair like mine I have tried every no frizz product out there! Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil is one of the best products that I have tried. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or sighed down! Best of all the frizz is gone! I highly recommend it!
02/07/2020
Very nice
I really love this product. It does very well with my medium thickness hair. I feel like my hair looks shinier after using it. It's pricy but worth it and a little goes a long way. I will purchase again because it does so well when flat ironing my hair. Also love the smell.
Works amazing
I really love that this Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil works great but also helps to control frizz. I like that it is not heavy or greasy. I like that it also is really light on the hair and feels natural
Perfect!
I was recently introduced to Living Proof and am loving all of their products, this one included! I have searched a looong time for a smoothing oil to control frizz and this one does it perfectly! Nice and light, great scent, I could go on and on. A must try!
Gone Frizz
Light weight, not greasy and easy to use. Taming all my Frizz. This product is so far out! I absolutely love to use it. Never weighs my hair down. If you have Frizz and need to get a hold of it, then you have to check this one out.
25/06/2020
Proofread
I really value this company they use amazing ingredients especially when it comes to Hair this product has left me for his frizz free. So if you’re looking for a hair product to help you out this is definitely it.
24/06/2020
Excellent Frizz-Free Product
I purchased a bottle of this Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil, and I absolutely LOVE it! I have extremely frizzy hair due to it being so wavy, and especially when it is humid. Because of this, I have tried several different products to help tame the frizz, and this product has done wonders for me! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has trouble taming their frizzy hair!
24/06/2020
The best
This is the best product I have used thus far! Dry scalp is a thing of the past
23/06/2020
Muy bueno
It’s really good overall, I have an oily hair, and this works wonder, I used it to braid my hair and it holds the waves really nice.
22/06/2020
hueleeee rico
huele muy rico y ayuda a tener un cabello suave y brillante .. muy sedoso en mi cabello liso.
18/06/2020
Great for dry hair
I really liked the living proof brand and tried some of their products this oil is life saver it’s so light weight and spreads smoothly in the hair all the friz is abouselty gome m happy with my purchase
18/06/2020
Wonderful
It works great on your hair leaving it shiny and soft. I absolutely loved it for it is not too oily like other products.
17/06/2020
Pros and Cons
It smell wonderful & takes away my curly hair's frizz immediately. The CONS are on humid days it fails to work well and if u use more than a dime or smaller for long hair, you will end up with greasy hair!
17/06/2020
Nice product
My overall opinion on the living proof no frizz oil was great!! It really took care of my frizz and left my hair smooth and not too soft. It didn't leave my hair oily or weight down either. Overall I really love this product