Aceite Sin Frizz Difuminado de Living Proof

4.7 5 0 161 161 El Aceite Sin Frizz que se Difumina está impulsado por la patentada Molécula de Cabello Sano de Living Proof y una mezcla ligera de 5 aceites que imita los aceites que se encuentran en el cabello naturalmente sano. Juntos, bloquean ingrávidamente la humedad, hidratan y suavizan el cabello seco, sin las siliconas que lo dejan grasoso.
Aceite Sin Frizz Difuminado de Living Proof

15/04/2021
Frizz be gone
I absolutely love the smell of this product, I have very thin fine hair so it weighed my hair down and made it look greasy. But I'm sure it would work on thicker hair. I wouldn't recommend for fine thin hair.
29/03/2021
Heavy
My hair is naturally very dry and fine so this product unfortunately was a little heavy for me. It made my hair a little oily and weighed down, this would be great for someone with thicker or coarse hair
25/03/2021
Vaishing oil
I liked how this product specify the support for my skin. My scalp is constantly dried out so it is important that I keep moisturize to also help my hair folicles as well. Vanishing oil
24/03/2021
Really Helps!!!
As someone with wavy-curly hair my hair tends to be on the Frizzy side. I found this product and just by the name and brand I was intrigued. I bought it and I am so glad it did. It nourishes my dry hair and helps tame everyday frizz. Not only is it helpful but the packaging is GORGEOUS!
19/03/2021
Great product!
I have very thick, wavy hair and live in Florida so I’m always dealing with humidity and of course get lots of frizz! This product has really turned my hair game around! It’s a great product for those needing smooth less frizzy hair!
08/03/2021
Love
Great product! Kills the frizz, doesn't leave your oily. A little goes a long way!
08/03/2021
Great finishing product for frizzy hair.
My favorite living proof product. It smells great. I love this product where I use it after styling to smooth everything. It makes my hair so touchable and kills frizz.
03/03/2021
Little greasy takes time to get used to it
I’m a huge fan of living proof I use a bunch of their products so when they came out with this I decided to get it for my dryer hair in the winter. I like the product the smell could use a little work I feel like if it stays in your hair and you don’t plan to rinse it out within a couple of days even less than normal. Definitely only focuses on just your ends because this will make your hair greasy I know it says that it’s like a dry oil but it’s still in oil. It does tend to make your hair a little bit greasy if you put it towards the roots so I would use it as like a pre-blow dry or like a styling thing at the end just to kind and keep flyaways down and to smooth everything out really nice product though
22/02/2021
Works on my bleached hair!
It absorbs really fast and smoothens out the ends of my hair. No Frizz Vanishing Oil mimics the naturals oils in our hair, is silicone-free, safe for colored and chemically treated hair. Works on my bleached hair pretty well. Although it is possible to apply the product to dry or wet hair, I strongly recommend that the product be applied to damp hair that has been washed.
20/02/2021
awesome
works great even on curly hair, smells awesome too
18/02/2021
great for scalp and hair
No Frizz Vanishing Oil is powered by Living Proof''s patented Healthy Hair Molecule and a lightweight 5-oil blend that mimics the oils found in naturally healthy hair. Together, they weightlessly block humidity, hydrate and smooth dry hair - without the silicones that leave it greasy.
10/02/2021
Niece knows best
I went on vacation to visit my family. I forgot my hygiene bag and most importantly my hair products. My younger niece gave me this to try try and I was fairly surprised by the fact that it calmed the frizziness of my hair
09/02/2021
Great for my hair
I love Living Proof and I love the frizz oil. It is so good for my hair. I like how it helps me tame the frizz so I can look great at work.
09/02/2021
Just okay they have better products in the line :(
I love living proof as a brand they make fantastic products in general this one for me was just kind of a hassle. The dropper isn't quick if your in a rush and the consistency feels like it just runs right out of your your as opposed to the spray in frizz reducer or the leave in cream. Those are worth the money. I wouldnt buy this again.
06/02/2021
Frizz free
The Living Proof line is a good buy for anybody that has curly, wavy, kinky, or frizzy hair. When I tried the vanishing oil, I was surprised that I did not have to use a lot of it contain my frizz, which means the oil will last longer.