Acondicionador suave de cristales líquidos de Drybar

4.7 5 0 18 18 Una rica fórmula que deja el cabello manejable y suave, al mismo tiempo que proporciona un acabado suave, brillante y sin frizz.
Acondicionador suave de cristales líquidos de Drybar

06/03/2021
Wonderful
I use this with the shampoo and love it! It really helps with frizz. My hair is really shiny. I love how soft this makes my hair but doesn’t weigh it down. I highly recommend this!
04/03/2021
Drybar
I love all of the drybar products! The liquid glass always makes my crazy hair look amazing!
02/03/2021
Lite nourishing conditioner
I love this lightweight conditioner. It has a beautiful scent, that's not overbearing, and lasts long. Better ingredients, and a little goes a long way. Great for everyday use
21/03/2020
Excellent
This conditioner is awesome. Makes my hair feel healthy and bouncy.
11/03/2020
SLEEK & SHINY!!!
I'm SOOOOOOO in LOVE with this DryBar Liquid Glass Smoothing Conditioner!!! After using the matching Shampoo~ I applied the Conditioner & couldn't believe the results. My hair's soft~ silky~ frizz free & shining in a way that I've never seen before!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!
10/03/2020
Just didn’t like the smell
I couldn’t get past the smell! Sometimes it’s hit or miss with this company and its products.
06/03/2020
best for dry hair
i use this shampoo and my dry hair become very soft and moisturized ,now i use this product on my daily basis .
21/02/2020
New Favorite!
I use this product as my daily shampoo/ conditioner. I love the smell (it keeps my hair smelling good all day) and I love the way that it adds shine as well as makes my hair feel soft and smooth. I have thick wavy hair that has been horribly greasy and nothing seemed to help, until drybar!
16/02/2020
Impressive
I really like this product. I use it not only on my glass furniture, but on windows and mirrors. It works fantastically!
12/02/2020
Awesome!
Oh my God this hair conditioner from Dry Bar is making my hair heavenly smooth and shiny! I love that my hair look and feel healthy. It does not weight down my hair. I recommend it!
10/02/2020
Hair Like Glass
I love Liquid Glass Conditioner. It literally left my hair so smooth and shiny that it reminded me of a piece of glass.
06/02/2020
Thick hair approves
Not only does it smell great but it left my hair manageable
05/02/2020
Excelente para controlar el frizz
Su aroma es muy agradable y deja el cabello suave y con un brillo natural y manejable y el precio es justo 😍
04/02/2020
DryBar Liquid Glass Conditioner
The is very good when you use it after using Dry Bar Liquid Shampoo for it contains vegan keratan a protein that helps in moisturizing the hair and smooths and helps prevents frizz has no parabens, no sulfates, no phthalates and smells like a blend of coconut, vanilla and amber
20/02/2020
Hmm 🤔 love to try this product? I hope send me some sample. Thanks in advance !