4.6 5 0 164 164 Acondicionador selección de los expertos, con leche de coco y aloe vera.
  • 4.6 De
  • 164 Reseñas

09/12/2019
TRESemme Expert Conditioner
I have loved Tresemme products for years! Not only a good product, but you don’t need to use very much of it to get full coverage. With the dry air in every building, scarves covering your ears and the heater running in the car, you will not have fly away hair with this conditioner.
19/11/2019
Smells amazing
When leaving Pantene, this was my go to product. It smells amazing and it does wonders for your hair. Not as bad as Pantene!
16/11/2019
The best hair conditioner ever
My hair never felt softer and fuller. Helps with hair tangle as it leathers so i do hair combing after I put it on then wash it very well. It smell good as well
08/10/2019
TRESemme Conditioner
For the price, TRESemme Expert Conditioner works very well. It helped detangle and condition my hair, better than I expected. The large bottle is nice too, since I have tons of hair, and go through conditioner very quickly.
28/09/2019
First impression never last
When I tried it 3months ago, it has a very good result. My hair turned shiny and smooth. It also has fresh and clean scent. But I dont think, it's still like that now except that I still love the fragrance . When my hair get used to using this conditioner, my hair turned sticky and dry. First impressions don't last. 😢
17/09/2019
Soft hair
It is very good on hair and smells amazing there has not been a product of theirs i havent liked and will buy again
16/09/2019
Not a huge fan
I feel like you get what you pay for. The smell is wonderful but It doesn't last, made my hair oily. I definitely wouldn't recommend this if you have thick hair.
16/09/2019
soft hair
I like the smell and how it made my hair feel. I would by again. I have waist length hair so i have to use certain products for my hair type and length.
15/08/2019
Amazing Smell
I love how this product leaves my hair very soft and especially love the smell. I have received many compliments because of this conditioner. I would totally reccomend it to anyone who wants to feel amazing!
03/07/2019
Use it every day
As a professional stylist, I have access to the best products. I also have the knowledge and resources to judge ingredients and results. In every category, Tresemme meets my professional standards! Great for daily use!
22/02/2019
No funciona
Este acondicionador es muy simple, no me trae beneficio a mi cabello, al contrario me lo adelgaza mas, no me gusto.
23/01/2019
10 outta 10 would Recommend
THE BEST! Leaves my hair so soft and silky. I use it with my denim brush when I’m washing my hair and sis,them coils😻
26/09/2018
Soft feeling hair
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. I always use this with tresemme shampoo.
06/09/2018
Soft and smells great
Leaves my hair more manageable. Smooth and smells amazing. Has a light coconut scent.
11/08/2018
It is good but nothing special. It leaves my hair a tad shiny, but I notice very little difference in my hair.