2 5 0 6 6 Estos auriculares FWD-01 brindan tiempo de reproducción inalámbrico en un diseño optimizado para su entrenamiento. Todos los controles que necesita están en el cable, sin enredos, y su diseño ligero asegura un movimiento sin fricción desde el calentamiento hasta la recuperación de su entrenamiento.
  • 2.0 De
  • 6 Reseñas

05/11/2019
Adidas FWD sports in ear headphones
The best thing about this headphone it that it is sweatproof and has a tangle free cord but the negative thing is that the sound quality is not as good as other headphones I have use and the out of you ear sometimes when working out
05/11/2019
I am always on the lookout for new headphones I would love to try these out before purchasing them in store.
05/11/2019
These earbuds are the best they sound really clear and loud
04/11/2019
My friend has this and I have heard all details about this product.Its magnetic earbuds are hygienic and effective,built in mic for hand free calls.The best feature is is it’s passive transparency lets you hear you surroundings.I am really interested to try this.
03/11/2019
I have never heard of these. Would love to try them out and hear how the sound compared to others I have used in the past.
02/11/2019
Never heard of these before now. Would like to try this to see how the sound would be.