2.7 5 0 16 16 Estos auriculares FWD-01 brindan tiempo de reproducción inalámbrico en un diseño optimizado para su entrenamiento. Todos los controles que necesita están en el cable, sin enredos, y su diseño ligero asegura un movimiento sin fricción desde el calentamiento hasta la recuperación de su entrenamiento.
Adidas - FWD-01 Auriculares Inalámbricos - Gris Oscuro
  • 2.7 De
  • 16 Reseñas

24/05/2020
Excelente
Muy buen artículo, cómodo y de muy buen sonido y muy liviano, lo recomiendo para hacer ejercicio
19/05/2020
Sonido
Buen sonido, liviano y resistente. Recomendado para viajes
15/05/2020
Adidas
Adidas - FWD-01 Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Dark Gray is the best
29/04/2020
Not the best
I personally don’t like the sound quality, nor style.
17/04/2020
Kdog
These didn’t work well for me the sound was not clear and stopped working after a month and a half
17/04/2020
So disappointed
I was very disappointed with these headphones! The wire always got caught behind my hair, and the sound quality was horrible. I only recommend if you like your music with dry, crackily sounds.
15/04/2020
Decent earbuds
These headphones have decent sound quality, however they do not have the best battery life and sometimes have difficulty connecting with bluetooth. I would purchase them again as long as the price wasn't high.
30/03/2020
WIRELESS BUDS
I just purchased these Adidas - FWD-01 Wireless In-Ear Headphones and im not to impressed with them for the cost. I normally do not have a problem with ear buds falling out of my ears but these ones do... All the time.
27/03/2020
Not so great
I thought these would be good to use doing trips to the gym, however, I spent more time trying to put these back into my ears. They don’t comfortable fit or stay in your ears, and I found the volume to be quiet.
12/03/2020
They were ok
I got these to use while at the gym so I didn't have to worry about a wire going to my phone. It was easy to pair but never would stayed paired. Thought it was a bad one so got an exchange and same thing so just got a refund and bought a $30 pair of another brand and haven't had any issues.
16/01/2020
The best
These are the best headphones I have ever tried the sound is incredible
15/01/2020
Not so great
Overall sound quality is okay with these headphones. Unfortunately you will spend most of your workout trying to keep these in your ears. They need to go back to the drawing board to adjust the design so that they will stay put in your ears.
11/12/2019
Pay too much for too little...
I was highly disappointed in these headphones. I bought them as a gift for a friend who works out all the time. They had a hard time keeping the buds in their ears and said that when they did stay in it made their ears hurt and sensitive. But they couldn't even hardly hear anything through them. Also said that in certain activities the wire would still be in the way and get caught on something pulling the buds out of their ears. After 2 times of getting caught, the wire broke inside one of the headphones. It was too much money down the drain. I could have bought a set at the dollar store and had them last longer.
30/11/2019
Adida Didn't Snap With These
I'm a huge lover of most Adidas products. I wear some of their clothing line and I love their shoes but these wireless ear headphones sucked. They were uncomfortable and you could hardly hear from them!
25/11/2019
Great use
It's a good quality sound, it's sometime adds a little static when I go longer distance