4.6 5 0 41 41 El agua gasificada AHA, dos grandes sabores dentro de una sola agua gasificada. Pruebe el Arándano + Granada de AHA, una renovada sensación de hidratación.
Agua gasificada con sabor a arándanos y granada
  • 4.6 De
  • 41 Reseñas

My new favorite!
I love the blueberry pomegranate flavor of Aha (and it's just fun to say Aha!). I only saw two other flavors in my grocery store so hoping they keep coming up with more varieties as I would love to try them. (watermelon please :) )
Sparkling water
I'm not big on sparkling water but I wanted to try this since everyone is saying how yummy it is. Me personally I did not like this at all. Could have been the flavor but I'm not sure.
Great flavor
This really is a nice refreshing drink. A good fruity flavor that replenishes you. A nice alternative for all the sugar filled soda drinks. Really recommend this a nice summer drink!
Buenísimo
Buen sabor, buen color buena presentacion de la lata me gustó mucho
AH-some
Trying to get away from a daily soda, I have to turned to sparkling water drinks. I have tried many different brands and flavors. This one is just flavorful enough without being too sweet. Not too much carbonization, but enough to fulfill what I’m missing from having a soda. Will purchase and drink again!
AHA BEVERAGE TASTE
I RECENTLY TRIED THE AHA BLUEBERRY. I REALLY LIKE IT BECAUSE IT IS SO REFRESHING WITH A GREAT TASTE.
23/05/2020
Hydrates!
I love drinking water but sometimes can be boring. The AHA sparkling water is a great product to keep you hydrate and satisfie your taste. I love drinking it cold and I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product.
22/05/2020
Refreshing sparkling water!
I went into trying the product with the mindset that it would taste similar to La Croix; however after the first sip it was apparent that the AHA carbonated water had a bit more natural flavors! All in all I believe I would buy this product again!
Aha pomegranate blueberry
I love this sparkling water! The flavor is great and good value for money! The flavor is definitely stronger!
Water
this stuff is great love all the favor of water great
Great Flavor
Love this sparkling water, is one of my favorites, the flavor is perfect, love all the variety of flavors, the design of the bottle is very cute, with lots of colors and the picture of the fruit flavor, great quality sparkling water without sodium, helps me refresh!
20/05/2020
Excellent
Los probaré amis hijos les encantará probar nuevos sabores
19/05/2020
Taste great, EXCELLENT PRICE!
I love Aha all of the flavors! However, blueberry pomegranate is my favorite, the price is very reasonable , compare to other sparkling waters. I love Aha, it gives me the satisfaction of not drinking soda, those bubbles gives me that little burn I received from soda.
19/05/2020
Aha sparkling water
Just tried this and it's my new favorite, very refreshing, doesn't have a over powering flavor and no sugar, would definitely recommend to everyone!
18/05/2020
Yum!!
AHA club soda was refreshing and tastes great! Definitely a staple in my home!