4.3 5 0 183 183 El agua gasificada AHA, dos grandes sabores dentro de una sola agua gasificada. Pruebe el Arándano + Granada de AHA, una renovada sensación de hidratación.
Agua gasificada con sabor a arándanos y granada
  • 4.3 De
  • 183 Reseñas

23/09/2020
Best Flavored Water
This water is so smooth and tastes heavenly. I get it as a treat and it is available almost everywhere. I wish the water was bit cheaper like some others, but still totally worth it.
22/09/2020
AHA soda
I absolutely love this I buy it all the time and it’s not a good price I buy it at Publix
21/09/2020
Delicious!
I love this water! It's delicious! Just enough flavor, bubbles and sweetness! I even got my picky husband on it! I wish more locations had all the flavors.
18/09/2020
AHAmazing
I am obsessed with carbonated beverages, but I'm sometimes wary trying new brands because I don't like a "fake tasting" flavor. I was surprised with this brand, I've tried several AHA flavors, and I'm a big fan.
17/09/2020
Perfect alternative
I love this stuff it's amazing and the variety of different flavors they have is great I love how it taste good and it is pretty affordable as well I would definitely reccomend this product and I am happy they carry this at target
16/09/2020
A good alternative to soda!
I have tried this before & i have to say i it’s pretty good. Definitely good for people who crave a soda but don’t want the extra calories. I think maybe if it had a stronger flavor I would give it 5 stars. It has a very light flavor but if you want something that doesn’t have a strong flavor this is for you!! Overall though it’s great!!
Nice flavor
It has a nice flavor and isn't too sweet but pomegranate isn't my favorite so that's probably why I didn't prefer it.
Great Flavor
I love sparkling waters. I’m normally a fan of Bubly, but my store had a great deal on this product. I loved the sound of this flavor and wasn’t disappointed. It was smooth yet crisp and refreshing. I’d buy again.
15/09/2020
Great but wish there was more flavor
I tried this product because I like products very similar to it. I thought it was good but I wish there was more flavor. If I didn't like alternatives more, I would definitely consider this as my number one bubbly. I think some of the other flavors are better.
05/09/2020
My favorite flavored water
Aha is my favorite flavored water on the market. The flavor is a bit underwhelming, however it tastes more vibrant then other sparkling waters I’ve tried. If your looking for a pick me up, this is your water!
Gross
I did not like this at all. Or could be the flavor choose I got that was bad. Not willing to try any other flavors
AHA sparkling water
My family enjoyes the AHA drinks. A nice refreshing soda feel. I will continue to buy these for my family.
Could have more flavor
I enjoy most of the Aha sparkling waters, but the flavor of this is a bit underwhelming.
03/09/2020
Pretty underwhelming
The hype for this product is overdone it's like any other seltzer. Lack of flavor leading it to be underwhelming due to it's hype.
02/09/2020
This is my choice in sparkling water
I love soda but need to cut back to get back in shape. I tried other fizzy water recommended but I didn't much care for it. On a whim I tried AHA and love how much flavor there was. I defiantly recommend.