4.8 5 0 134 134 Ungüento curativo terapia avanzada recomendado por dermatólogos para piel seca, agrietada o irritada. Su punta de espuma suave permite el uso cómodo sin sensación grasosa.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment
  • 4.8 De
  • 134 Reseñas

03/06/2020
Great!
I’ve always loved this. I like to keep a tube in my purse because it works great on dry lips. Its also a really good cream to put on a new, healing tattoo! It comes in handy and is very moisturizing!
21/02/2020
Very soft
I use this mostly on my son, I've used it also on my dry hands. It's very hydrating. It's great for dry skin as well as irritated skin.
29/01/2020
Ideal product
Aquafore Healing Ointment is our families go to product whenever there’s an injury or burn. It is non oily and very soothing on wounds. We use it while a scab is healing as well and we never seem to get scars. We blame it on the Aquafore.
20/11/2019
Fantastic
I LOVE IT! This truly works miracles. You can use it almost for everything. It works wonders for diaper rash and it is amazing for my babies eczema. After one use you can see the difference and improvement in their skin condition. I will highly recommend it to anybody! I love to use for my dry,cracked hands.
07/11/2019
Best Ointment Ever
I've been using Aquaphor Healing Ointment for many years. It is simply the BEST. It's wonderful on your lips, cuticles, dry/cracked feet, elbows, and dry patches on your face and body. It's incredibly gentle, non-irritating and restorative and healing to the skin. I highly recommend it! I will NEVER stop using this product!!!
18/10/2019
Holy grail for diaper rashes!
I LOVE this product! My baby’s bum had a really bad rash and all diaper rash creams I tried worsened the rash. This was the only cream/ointment that worked to heal his rashes! I’ve been using this product for almost 2 years now and it continues to amaze me! Highly recommend!!
09/10/2019
Great for the slug life.
I use this to shield irritated skin,keep cuts and other small injuries moist to help reduce scaring (don't use on burns)and on my face at night as an occlusive layer to help keep my easily dehydrated skin from losing water.
08/10/2019
Aquaphor Ointment
I liked how thick this ointment is, and how well it stays on skin. It does help heal the skin, and worked great on my cracked skin. It helps protect the skin, while keeping clean and moisturized, while it has a chance to heal.
20/09/2019
Great for feet
This is a great product for feet. I have dry rough feet espesially in the summer. This brand works so well with smoothing my skin and hydrating it back to life. I can literally feel the intense softness in my feet.
24/08/2019
Healing
I love aquaphor it’s great for cuts and healing other things like tattoos it’s my favorite to use !
10/07/2019
Works great
We have been using this for years and love it. We use it for different situations. We use it as diaper cream, psoriasis outbreaks, after getting a tattoo, and for dry, cracked skin. Has many purposes and works great.
01/07/2019
Aquaphor
I really like this product. I would recommend it to anyone! I’ve been using it on my baby for the past 7 months and she has not gotten any kind of diaper rash. I will continue to buy this product and I do recommend it my family and friends!
23/05/2019
Alivio rapido
Debido a los frios que hace aqui donde vivo, la piel alrededor de mi boca estaba muy reseca, habia intentado de todo y nada me Servia. Alguien me recomendo esta crema y rapido senti el alivio..!!
15/05/2019
A little greasy but sure does help!
We have used this product for years in our household. We’ve used it in everything from super chapped dry cracked skin to diaper changes for the babies. Definitely helps heal and protect the skin but can make you a little greasy if you put the ointment on exposed skin. But...it’s been worth it in my book.
24/04/2019
A Little Goes a Long Way
I first used this product after a recommendation from the tattoo artist who did my 3rd to my last most recent tattoo. The last two tattoos I got, they (different artists) recommended to use this for healing and after care of new tattoos. It worked great, wasn't to greasy, and absorbed well. Even better I only have to use a very minimal amount and the attached applicator is the best invention ever.