4.7 5 0 1129 1129 <b> La nueva loción AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, alimentada con los nutrientes que se encuentran en el yogur griego, nutre la piel intensamente durante 48 horas. </b>
  • 4.7 De
  • 1,129 Reseñas

3/30/2017
Love it Lotion
i love the smell of the aveeno moisturizer body lotion. The texture of the lotion is soft and left my skin smelling great. i will definitely recommend it to friends and family. Also will soon buy it to give it another try on myself.
3/21/2017
i used every day,and for every body in f
is the best body cream i try making my skin soft and glow i will by again
3/20/2017
AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion made my skin feeling soft, moisturized and hydrated. Not that many lotions work with my dry skin. I highly recommend this product for people with dry or sensitive skin.
3/19/2017
Definitely will buy again
I really loved this lotion it wasn't oily on my face and my face felt so smooth and soft I already used up the whole container and I want to get another one thank you so much
3/19/2017
Ave enough is great
This moisturizer is great. I love all ave enough products.
3/18/2017
Best product
This product is amazing. My skin felt rejuvenated and soft. After trying the product I had to purchase it.
Not Right For My Very Dry Skin
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion is very smooth and light. It rubs in quickly and easily. However, for me, it simply is not strong enough. Within 30 minutes of applying it, the skin on my arms and lower legs was already dry and itchy. It also will not withstand even a quick hand washing, so using it to moisturize your hands would be a complete waste of time and money. While this lotion may be perfect for someone with normal to oily skin, I will not be purchasing this product for my very dry skin.
Moisturized
Great product! Totally recommend this body moisturizer
Baby feeling skin
Loved the smell and the way my skin felt afterwards
Very Happy Customer
Aveenoa Daily moisturizing Body yogurt is amazing. I love the smell, the filling while you putting it on and the filling you have thru the day. So soft so relaxing.
3/17/2017
Smoother, softer, younger looking skin.
When I first used the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer body yogurt lotion, I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth and cool it felt. After I applied it to my skin, I felt the area "tingle" lightly and it was invigorating and relaxing at the same time. My skin felt smoother, softer, healthier than it has in a long time. My skin felt energized and it made me feel good to use something that actually worked ad even exceeded my expectations. I will definitely use it again and recommend it to everyone I know.
3/17/2017
Worth trying, you won't regret it!
Aveeno became my everyday moisturizing body lotion and replaced what I had been using for years. The first day I tried it, I fell in love with it, from the scent to the actual effect that it had on my body. It glide on smoothly and kept my skin hidrated throughout the entire day. I look forward to continue buying this moisturizer from now on. Even my teen daughter lived it and is using it as well.
Velvety Soft
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion has been amazing to my skin. Throughout the day I touch and wash my hands multiple times and they get really dry, but thankfully I had this lotion and it mad a huge difference. After every wash I would simply reach into my purse and apply some lotion and my hands would feel instantly better. Even though it's a vanilla scent, it's not overpowering. The lotion is not greasy and leaved my hands nice and soft. I would definitely recommend this product.
Too light for me.
The scent was pleasant and it went on smoothly. But, I need a lotion that lasts longer and really gets into the skin better.
Love my Aveeno!
I love the was my skill feels after I have applied it. I highly recommend it!