4.6 5 0 101 101 Esta nueva barra de belleza Dove combina los beneficios de limpieza del agua micelar con la nutrición de Dove.
  • 4.6 De
  • 101 Reseñas

30/01/2019
enamorada
Uno de los mejores marcas lo uso diario al igual que sus cremas me fascinan me ayudan a que no me de tanto acne. lo recomiendo 100 por 100
29/01/2019
Muy hidratante!!
Este jabon en barra es muy bueno, debido a su consistencia cremosa deja la piel muy suave e hidratada, tengo piel extremadamente seca y me ha ayudado a mantenerla hidratada, excelente producto.
23/01/2019
Love this soap!
I have very sensitive skin! This soap was PERFECT for me. I loved the smell and it did not irritate my skin. My new go to!
20/01/2019
Love Dove
I personally didn't feel or see a difference in this Dove compared to other Doves for how it works. I haven't tried a Dove bar I didn't like. Its a great brand but I wilk stick to the original.
16/01/2019
Dove
Dove overall has some of the best products I have ever tried this beauty bar smells and feels good on my skin.
16/01/2019
No difference
I tried this and I didn't notice any difference with my stress. I love dove soap otherwise.
11/01/2019
Dove Beauty Bar
I have sensitive skin but Dove Beauty Bar works fine for me. It is also easy to bring when I travel since it isn't a liquid. it is very gentle & lathers nicely. Best soap ever. I have very sensitive skin. Most soaps make my skin burn, but not this one. It's really gentle and smells nice
05/01/2019
Great Product
This is a great product, it keeps my skin nice and smooth once fully rinsed.
19/12/2018
Mi
Muy bueno cremodo, deja la piel reca y suabe ............
30/11/2018
Mini Vacation in the Shower
I am always play the role of skeptic when I try a new product. This is a luxurious product that appeals to the touch and smell senses. Lots of creamy frothy foamy lather, rinses clean and leaves no film on the skin. It's like a mini vacation in the shower.
20/11/2018
Hidratante
Es muy bueno ya que tiene un hidratante para la piel muy bueno ademas que huele muy rico
19/11/2018
Doesn’t dry face
Great product! It removes all my makeup, even the water resistant sunblock I wear that is hard to remove. I get it all off with 🕊 and a microfiber cloth. I haven't tried it on the eye area and I wouldn't recommend that. I expected it to leave my very sensitive skin dry and irritated but it didn't. I don't have any redness after cleansing either. The only thing I don't like is the heavy fragrance. It's not unpleasant but it's too strong. It reminds me of frankincense somewhat. I left an unboxed bar in my lingerie drawer and it leaves a lovely aroma.
16/11/2018
Beautiful clean skin!
I found this amazing little wonder bar that takes away the stress. I turned my mind off to the world & took a nice long hot bubble bath using this beauty bar. It was amazing! I was so relaxed and enjoying life. It smelled amazing. Made me feel like a million bucks!
09/11/2018
Feeling Pampered
I was at my local CVS store, looking at bars of soap when I saw this new product from Dove. I buy & use Dove soap anyway, so I thought I'd try this new Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Beauty bar, package of 6. What I like is that this has a mild, gentle formula that can be used on my face & body! It leaves my skin feeling really clean, and moisturized. I almost always use Bar Soap, but this is also available in a Body Wash formula too, which is perfect because now my teenaged daughter has her own!
08/11/2018
My skin feels great
I love this bar soap, my skin feels amazing after a shower and feels nice all day. I'll definitely add this soap to my regular routine.