4.6 5 0 101 101 Esta nueva barra de belleza Dove combina los beneficios de limpieza del agua micelar con la nutrición de Dove.
  • 4.6 De
  • 101 Reseñas

07/11/2018
This is a very good product I like this it has helped me out my body feels gr8 after I use it
02/11/2018
GREAT!!!!!
Great !!!!!!! Does not dry out your skin and my is very dry.
26/10/2018
Stress-Free Clean
I had coupons for this product and managed to catch it on sale at my local DG. 😃 You will definitely experience a stress-free clean with Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Bar!
26/10/2018
Love love dove
Well I always use dove bars but my husband picked this one by mistake and now this is my favorite bar of soap. There is no grime or soap build on my skin and this is super important... I will buy this again thanks dove
25/10/2018
My new favorite beauty bar!
I've tried many different types of soaps/beauty bars in the past but most of them leave my skin feeling dry. The Dove Micellar Anti Stress Beauty Bar is completely different. It always makes me feel clean and relaxed with zero residue left on my skin. Also, it doesn't dry out my skin. Wonderful product!
24/10/2018
love it
i love this soap its a must have in my household amazinggg
24/10/2018
New Dove Miscellar
This soap has a different lather and texture and I would highly recommend this product. If you can spare the extra funds this is really a product to buy and try. I will definitely be purchasing more in the very near future.
23/10/2018
Dove
Los Dove son unos de los mejores productos personales se siente la calidad y la hidratacion
22/10/2018
Great beauty bar...
This beauty bar by Dove is fabulous! It works great!
My go to soap
I only buy dove soap because I have sensitive skin. I used to get rashes from other soaps but this one is by far the best. Good fragrance as well
nothing special
I bought this soap on a whim and because I use micellar water for my face, I figured this soap must be an awesome combination. Well, its really just regular soap as far as I'm concerned. I was a bit disappointed that it doesn't have the same scent that traditional dove does, and I really do not like the smell very much. It does a good job cleaning and doesn't leave a residue behind, and it still very gentle. My entire family uses it and has no problems. It lathers nicely, and actually might last longer than traditional dove with moisturizer. For that reason alone, Id buy it again, but if the scent was changed or offered more options- id gladly switch to this bar exclusively.
Calm
Dove is my number one product for anything skin. So when I seen this new anti-stress bar soap I was more then happy to see what it was about. Made my shower a little more relaxing with a fress clean smell and a soft and smooth results.
18/10/2018
Dove=love
Dove is a classic brand I am using for years now! My whole family loves Dove. The Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Beauty Bar is innovating product, it makes my feel relaxed every time I use it!
17/10/2018
Dry
I thought the dove micellar anti-stress beauty bar and I wasn’t much a fan due it it making my skin dry although the smell was great wasn’t satisfied
17/10/2018
My "new" favorite Dove soap!
I love the lightly scented, gentle but cleansing soap bar! This bar of soap is now my favorite. My skin feels soft but also clean after using this light and cleansing soap. This soap is for us who like to feel clean but soft with no sticky feeling.