4.6 5 0 101 101 Esta nueva barra de belleza Dove combina los beneficios de limpieza del agua micelar con la nutrición de Dove.
  • 4.6 De
  • 101 Reseñas

05/10/2018
Love it!
Love this product. Leaves my skin happy! And it smells awesome too!!
05/10/2018
Dove Love
This the best soap, and does have a refreshing smell good as well. This also last on your skin. You do not have to wear perfume
smell so nice
me encanta el aroma de este jabon sobretodo como me deja la piel despues del baño, super suave y relajante, me encanta, lo recomiendo grandemente😍👌🏼
04/10/2018
And the stress melts away.
I started using this soap about a month ago and I've noticed a wonderful change in my skin! It's soft and smooth when I get out of the shower so I don't have to apply moisturizer as generously. My problem areas (elbows, knees, etc.) are no longer rough and bumpy. The scent is light, fresh and natural. I was worried it would irritate my sensitive skin since I mainly use unscented soaps, but I've had no negative reaction whatsoever. This Dove beauty bar really turns your bathing ritual into a lovely experience, physically and mentally. Treat yourself!
Jabon
Me facina dove rico aroma y suavidad para la piel no resequedad.
Muy suave
Es un jabón con aroma muy agradable cremoso relajantes no falta en mi tocador
Gran calidad
Como todo jabón dice deja una piel suave, sedosa y perfecta los aromas parecen reales y dejando una piel revitalizada y en óptimas condiciones para un relajado día
El mejor que he probado
Me ha dejado la piel tan suave y limpia q lo usó hasta en el rostro.
03/10/2018
Such a lovely scent + skin feels incredible!
I use the Dove Micellar Anti-Stress body wash and I LOVE it!! It feels incredible on my skin and the scent is so lovely! I won't buy any other body wash as long as Dove keeps this on the shelf!
03/10/2018
Dove micellar anti stress beauty bar
I use dove because it doesn’t contain chemicals. I tried this dove anti stress bar and it was soothing and relaxing. It works
Excelente product
The skin feel so soft and relaxed super good feeling and a ver y Rich..
02/10/2018
Dove anti stress beauty bar
After using did not feel any less stress but did clean well and smelled good
Love
My husband loves the soap. Only soap he will use!! Great product
02/10/2018
Me encanta el jabón de Dove
Me encanta este jabón. Su olor es suave, además de dejar la piel suave y olorosa. Deja la textura hidratada, tiendo, a tener piel reseca y gracias a este jabón se ve la diferencia.
Awesome
I love it so smooth si refreashing. It smells awesome