4.6 5 0 101 101 Esta nueva barra de belleza Dove combina los beneficios de limpieza del agua micelar con la nutrición de Dove.
  • 4.6 De
  • 101 Reseñas

02/10/2018
Bueno
Bueno me gusta Dios los Bendiga. Te aseguro que cuando lo utilices no dejaras de usarlo. Buen jabon.
16/08/2019
I really want to try this but can never find it in our local stores. I havent resorted to buy online because I really dont want to pay extra for shipping. I love a good DOVE bar soap. I definitely need to get my hands on this!
27/06/2019
I used doce before but not this one and I like to have a white soap for wash my face in the morning
11/05/2019
Didn't know Dove had this. I will like to try it. Do the soap exfoliat your skin?
24/03/2019
I would LOVE to give this a try. I ONLY use dove bar soap on my body so I wouldn’t mind trying out something new that can possible help with stress.
07/12/2018
I love everything I have read about this Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Beauty Bar and I would love to try it out before buying it in store.
06/12/2018
This sounds wonderful! I would love to have to opportunity to try this product
27/11/2018
He escuchado que su calidad mantiene la piel suave y firme.
08/11/2018
USO LA LINEA DE PRODUCTOS DOVE, UNO DE ELLOS DE JABON EN BARRA O LIQUIDO EL ORIGINAL O AROMA KARITE VAINILLA, PERO ME ENCANTARIA USAR ESTE AROMA SOBRE TODO POR QUE PADEZCO MUCHO DE STRESS Y SE QUE CONFIANDO EN LA MARCA , DARIA RESULTADO PARA RELAJARME
07/11/2018
I would love to try this Dove anti stress beauty bar. I love Dove products and I believe this will smell and work great.
06/11/2018
Love to see if moists and repairs my skin better.looks pretty amazeing,love try.
26/10/2018
I didn't try but it's looks like smell so good i want to try
19/10/2018
*I have not tried this product yet* I absolutely love dove & have used it first years. I also have a recent newfound love for Micellar water. I could only imagine the luxurious cleansing experience that these two great beauty products put together.
14/10/2018
Appreciate this review.
10/10/2018
I love Dova bars but I've never tried this one. After chasing 2 boys, I think this would be the ideal product for me to try!