4.6 5 0 80 80 Esta nueva barra de belleza Dove combina los beneficios de limpieza del agua micelar con la nutrición de Dove.
Barra de belleza Micelar Anti-Stress de Dove
  • 4.6 De
  • 80 Reseñas

02/10/2018
Dove anti stress beauty bar
After using did not feel any less stress but did clean well and smelled good
Love
My husband loves the soap. Only soap he will use!! Great product
02/10/2018
Me encanta el jabón de Dove
Me encanta este jabón. Su olor es suave, además de dejar la piel suave y olorosa. Deja la textura hidratada, tiendo, a tener piel reseca y gracias a este jabón se ve la diferencia.
Awesome
I love it so smooth si refreashing. It smells awesome
Bueno
Bueno me gusta Dios los Bendiga. Te aseguro que cuando lo utilices no dejaras de usarlo. Buen jabon.
16/08/2019
I really want to try this but can never find it in our local stores. I havent resorted to buy online because I really dont want to pay extra for shipping. I love a good DOVE bar soap. I definitely need to get my hands on this!
27/06/2019
I used doce before but not this one and I like to have a white soap for wash my face in the morning
11/05/2019
Didn't know Dove had this. I will like to try it. Do the soap exfoliat your skin?
24/03/2019
I would LOVE to give this a try. I ONLY use dove bar soap on my body so I wouldn’t mind trying out something new that can possible help with stress.
07/12/2018
I love everything I have read about this Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Beauty Bar and I would love to try it out before buying it in store.
06/12/2018
This sounds wonderful! I would love to have to opportunity to try this product
27/11/2018
He escuchado que su calidad mantiene la piel suave y firme.
08/11/2018
USO LA LINEA DE PRODUCTOS DOVE, UNO DE ELLOS DE JABON EN BARRA O LIQUIDO EL ORIGINAL O AROMA KARITE VAINILLA, PERO ME ENCANTARIA USAR ESTE AROMA SOBRE TODO POR QUE PADEZCO MUCHO DE STRESS Y SE QUE CONFIANDO EN LA MARCA , DARIA RESULTADO PARA RELAJARME
07/11/2018
I would love to try this Dove anti stress beauty bar. I love Dove products and I believe this will smell and work great.
06/11/2018
Love to see if moists and repairs my skin better.looks pretty amazeing,love try.