4.6 5 0 80 80 Esta nueva barra de belleza Dove combina los beneficios de limpieza del agua micelar con la nutrición de Dove.
Barra de belleza Micelar Anti-Stress de Dove
  • 4.6 De
  • 80 Reseñas

26/10/2018
I didn't try but it's looks like smell so good i want to try
19/10/2018
*I have not tried this product yet* I absolutely love dove & have used it first years. I also have a recent newfound love for Micellar water. I could only imagine the luxurious cleansing experience that these two great beauty products put together.
14/10/2018
Appreciate this review.
10/10/2018
I love Dova bars but I've never tried this one. After chasing 2 boys, I think this would be the ideal product for me to try!
09/10/2018
I love all products that have michellar water. Dove has been my favorite for years.cannot wait to try
05/10/2018
I need this. I need to see if it can own up to it's product reviews. Hope I get chosen
05/10/2018
Me encantaría pro este producto Seria maravilloso probarlo
04/10/2018
I Always like Dove, even for my baby, and now will try this new product.
04/10/2018
Quiero probarlo a este producto se mira bien buenos
04/10/2018
me gustaría probarlo,nuevos productos para mi de parte de ustedes, gracias.
03/10/2018
Solo eh usado el original me gusta mucho por sus aromas y deja la piel suave. No eh tenido la oportunidad de recibir algo para poder dar mi reseña y hablar del producto.
03/10/2018
Deseo probarlo para ver si me alivia el estrés de mi.trabajo
02/10/2018
I love any and all of Doves products that I have tried thus far, and I know this one is as good.
02/10/2018
never use it but id be willing to try it out and write a review thank you.
02/10/2018
This seems like a great product! We always use dove products and I would like to try this.