4.8 5 0 131 131 Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar es una barra de limpieza suave que ayuda a darle una piel suave y con brillo natural en comparación con el jabón común.
Barra Dove Beauty Bar Summer Care
  • 4.8 De
  • 131 Reseñas

18/09/2018
Gentle for the skin
I only use bar soap from Dove, because for me, it feels the most gentle to the skin and make the skin very smooth after bath. The smell is very calming, too.
Magical
Left my skin feeling silky and smooth would definitely recommend. I wish the prices were cheaper but good soap all round
Glowing
I have been using Dove soap for years. It's the the only soap that has been trusted by the women in my family for decades. It leaves my skin feeling refreshingly amazing. Not to mention the way it glows after bathing. Taking care of my skin is very important to me, so I only trust Dove to get the job done. It doesn't leave a film of soap residue like other products.
I love all things Dove
I grew up using Dove because it was the only soap my mom had in our house. Dove makes a moisturizing soap that is gentle on my skin and leaves me feeling clean and soft every time I use it. My mother passed away many years ago and she had beautiful skin. I miss her every day and feel like she is always around and always think about her when I use Dove soap. Try it you will never use another brand of soap.
Dove
Los jabones Dove son los mejores sin importar su olor me gustan todos
Beautiful summer skin.
This Summer Care version of the classic Dove Beauty Bar is a wonderful way to pamper your thirsty summer skin. I've been using it all season long, and found that it really helps smooth over sun damage and dry patches while being gentle enough to use every day. I love the soft exfoliating beads and don't find that they irritate my sensitive skin. It's lathers into rich, milky suds and leaves your skin full of moisture. I'd purchase this EVERY summer if they continue to make it. Dove soap forever!
Clean skin begins with Dove
I had to try this soap. I had seen the commercials over and over again. I like body wash, but since I've tried this there's NO turning back. Great soap that leaves you with soft skin.
Dove
I only use dove, the best soaps. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Smells Amazing
I absolutely love Dove products! They make me feel so soft and clean! This product smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing!
15/09/2018
Dove
I love the smell and my skin feels so soft and smooth. I buy it all the time now
15/09/2018
Moisturizes skin, leaves it supple n smooth
Smells good, leaves skin soft, love it. It quite creamy and leathers well.
I love it
Definitivamente me encanta deja mi piel suave y olorosa
Dove
I love this dove beauty summer bar it is milky and light refereshing feeling too
Dove soap
Made my skin feel baby soft and has a very pleasant smell. Loved it will buy again.
Skin so smooth
I have extremely dry skin so I only use Dove bar soap on my body. Summer Care Dove is amazing. It replenishes my skin from the sun's UV rays. We have a pool and I am always out there, this soap helped me and my skin from the damage. I didn't peel this summer when I was burned and the only thing that I changed was using this soap.