4.8 5 0 219 219 Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar es una barra de limpieza suave que ayuda a darle una piel suave y con brillo natural en comparación con el jabón común.
  • 4.8 De
  • 219 Reseñas

I love all things Dove
I grew up using Dove because it was the only soap my mom had in our house. Dove makes a moisturizing soap that is gentle on my skin and leaves me feeling clean and soft every time I use it. My mother passed away many years ago and she had beautiful skin. I miss her every day and feel like she is always around and always think about her when I use Dove soap. Try it you will never use another brand of soap.
Dove
Los jabones Dove son los mejores sin importar su olor me gustan todos
Beautiful summer skin.
This Summer Care version of the classic Dove Beauty Bar is a wonderful way to pamper your thirsty summer skin. I've been using it all season long, and found that it really helps smooth over sun damage and dry patches while being gentle enough to use every day. I love the soft exfoliating beads and don't find that they irritate my sensitive skin. It's lathers into rich, milky suds and leaves your skin full of moisture. I'd purchase this EVERY summer if they continue to make it. Dove soap forever!
Clean skin begins with Dove
I had to try this soap. I had seen the commercials over and over again. I like body wash, but since I've tried this there's NO turning back. Great soap that leaves you with soft skin.
Dove
I only use dove, the best soaps. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Smells Amazing
I absolutely love Dove products! They make me feel so soft and clean! This product smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing!
15/09/2018
Dove
I love the smell and my skin feels so soft and smooth. I buy it all the time now
15/09/2018
Moisturizes skin, leaves it supple n smooth
Smells good, leaves skin soft, love it. It quite creamy and leathers well.
I love it
Definitivamente me encanta deja mi piel suave y olorosa
Dove
I love this dove beauty summer bar it is milky and light refereshing feeling too
Dove soap
Made my skin feel baby soft and has a very pleasant smell. Loved it will buy again.
Skin so smooth
I have extremely dry skin so I only use Dove bar soap on my body. Summer Care Dove is amazing. It replenishes my skin from the sun's UV rays. We have a pool and I am always out there, this soap helped me and my skin from the damage. I didn't peel this summer when I was burned and the only thing that I changed was using this soap.
Dove stories
This is absolutely my favorite soap and I love any and all products that they make. This soap keeps your skin baby soft and it has a light,wonderful scent. Two thumbs up! I feel super clean after using this product and would recommend it to everyone.
Soft skin
I've been using this three months now.its great and a wonderful makeup remover.and my skin is so soft.love it.and I have extremely dry skin.
Suave para tu piel
Me encanta la suavidad que deja en la piel la hidrata