4.8 5 0 219 219 Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar es una barra de limpieza suave que ayuda a darle una piel suave y con brillo natural en comparación con el jabón común.
  • 4.8 De
  • 219 Reseñas

13/09/2018
Refreshing Beauty Bar
I have very sensitive skin and the only product I use when showering is something that is extremely gentle. Dove products have always been what my family bought for me growing up and continue to use as an adult. This left my body feeling clean and fresh and the smell is wonderful.
11/09/2018
Rostro
Eh usado esta marca por mucho tiempo la uso en mi rostro en lo personal me ayuda con la humectacion de mi rostro y podría decir me ayuda a las manchas
Jabon Dove
Excelente jabon. Hidrata la.piel y la sientes suave. El olor.muy bueno.
Realmente suave
Me encanta puedescsentir como hidrata tu piel y la deja suave y olorosa
Awesome product
I’ve always been a huge fan of Dove soap bars so I had no doubt that summer care bars were any different and I was right Dove always has amazing productsand the Summer care soap bars smell so amazing plus leave your skin feeling so silky smooth! I definitely recommend this product.
08/09/2018
My Go-To Soap.
Dove is one of the best brands out there when it comes to soap products. Not only does it make you feel clean, but it helps keep your body moisturized. Def. Will continue purchasing this in the future!
Soft skin
I love using this soap. I’ve tried other soaps and they left my skin irritated. Feels and no breakout!
Lovely fragrance
very nice fragrance and not drying to skin. Bar was easier to hold in hand than other brands
Good!
Leaves your skin soft clean and smelling fresh. No gross after feelingq
06/09/2018
Summer Fresh
I got this by accident and when I used the smell was amazing and I just had to buy more of this Dove: I forgot how amazing this product of Dove could be: I just lost it and when people ask what my scent it is I tell them: And my perfume blends in so nicely yeah I do tell everyone that asks:
06/09/2018
Smooth
This is nice smooth clean feeling feels natural and right not full of perfume
03/09/2018
Buena
Es un aexcelente producto le encanta te deja la piel suave y sedosa y sientes la piel fresca
02/09/2018
Smells good
They quit carrying this soap at my local grocery store and my family is hooked. It really does help prevent dry skin so we turned to Amazon and ordered enough to last for the year.
02/09/2018
Great for semistive skin
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only soaps I can use. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin. It smells very good, and it isn't overpriced. A great product at an affordable price. Highly recommend.
01/09/2018
Dove Jabón Fabuloso
Muy bueno olor muy rico fabuloso para personas con la piel reseca lo recomiendo grandemente para un balón relajante sentir la piel más suave