4.8 5 0 131 131 Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar es una barra de limpieza suave que ayuda a darle una piel suave y con brillo natural en comparación con el jabón común.
Barra Dove Beauty Bar Summer Care
  • 4.8 De
  • 131 Reseñas

Dove stories
This is absolutely my favorite soap and I love any and all products that they make. This soap keeps your skin baby soft and it has a light,wonderful scent. Two thumbs up! I feel super clean after using this product and would recommend it to everyone.
Soft skin
I've been using this three months now.its great and a wonderful makeup remover.and my skin is so soft.love it.and I have extremely dry skin.
Suave para tu piel
Me encanta la suavidad que deja en la piel la hidrata
Refreshing Beauty Bar
I have very sensitive skin and the only product I use when showering is something that is extremely gentle. Dove products have always been what my family bought for me growing up and continue to use as an adult. This left my body feeling clean and fresh and the smell is wonderful.
11/09/2018
Rostro
Eh usado esta marca por mucho tiempo la uso en mi rostro en lo personal me ayuda con la humectacion de mi rostro y podría decir me ayuda a las manchas
Jabon Dove
Excelente jabon. Hidrata la.piel y la sientes suave. El olor.muy bueno.
Realmente suave
Me encanta puedescsentir como hidrata tu piel y la deja suave y olorosa
Awesome product
I’ve always been a huge fan of Dove soap bars so I had no doubt that summer care bars were any different and I was right Dove always has amazing productsand the Summer care soap bars smell so amazing plus leave your skin feeling so silky smooth! I definitely recommend this product.
08/09/2018
My Go-To Soap.
Dove is one of the best brands out there when it comes to soap products. Not only does it make you feel clean, but it helps keep your body moisturized. Def. Will continue purchasing this in the future!
Soft skin
I love using this soap. I’ve tried other soaps and they left my skin irritated. Feels and no breakout!
Lovely fragrance
very nice fragrance and not drying to skin. Bar was easier to hold in hand than other brands
Good!
Leaves your skin soft clean and smelling fresh. No gross after feelingq
06/09/2018
Summer Fresh
I got this by accident and when I used the smell was amazing and I just had to buy more of this Dove: I forgot how amazing this product of Dove could be: I just lost it and when people ask what my scent it is I tell them: And my perfume blends in so nicely yeah I do tell everyone that asks:
06/09/2018
Smooth
This is nice smooth clean feeling feels natural and right not full of perfume
03/09/2018
Buena
Es un aexcelente producto le encanta te deja la piel suave y sedosa y sientes la piel fresca