4.7 5 0 197 197 Las Barras de granola de Quaker son una combinación irresistible para una deliciosa merienda. Cada barra de granola Dipps tiene una rica cobertura de chocolate.
Barras de granola Chewy Dipps Llama Rama de Quaker
  • 4.7 De
  • 197 Reseñas

17/01/2021
Best snack
Me and my son love this snack. We always go to our grocery outlet and get them for cheap
16/01/2021
Pretty tasty, fun for the kids!
I love Quakers Chewy Dipps! Mine as well my my children's favorite flavor is the Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter flavor! Melt in your mouth chocolate and rich and creamy peanut butter flavor will have you wanting to eat more than one! Lol well these LLama_Rama were not as good as those by far! I think the kids only were attracted to it because of the LLama of course and the colorful packaging. They said our usual was way better. So edible, but not the best!
13/01/2021
Kids enjoyed them
Purchased this because it was on sale and looked cute and whimsical. Kids love the extra candy pieces added. They thought they were getting an extra treat! Would purchase again even not on sale.
13/01/2021
It was ok
Quaker Chewy Dipps Llama Rama Granola Bars tasted to sweet and didn't like the taste at all I did recommend it for those of you who have that sweet tooth but it was definitely not for me
11/01/2021
Great snack
My kids enjoyed these very much. They did not last long in the house. Great after school snack. Makes them feel like they are eating a candy bar.
11/01/2021
Kid approved
This is a inexpensive granola bar your kids & entire family will love. I buy at least one box a week
10/01/2021
Quaker llama bars
I love these bars, grandson loves them for after preschool snack.
09/01/2021
Awesome
This is our go to breakfast for my 7 year old daughter. That my daughter likes it. The chocolate on the bottom is an added bonus. No changes. I would highly recommend!! Its great for on the go.
07/01/2021
Delicious!
Its such a healthy and delicious treat!! My kids ages are from 1 to 12 and all of them give two thumbs up!!
05/01/2021
Quaker Chewy Dipps Liama-Rama
They taste pretty good, they have a fun filled color to them. I like how they are mad with Whole Grains and no other Ingredients inside of them. I like the chocolate on the bottom.
05/01/2021
Yummmm
If you have a sweet tooth, these are for you! So good! You won’t be disappointed
04/01/2021
Kids love these!
I feel good about my kids wanting to eat the granola bars, and they love that they get candy and chocolate included. They are very tasty, soft and chewy. I would definitely recommend and 5 out of 5 of my kids approve!
29/12/2020
Quite a delicious yummy treat. Perfect size to take on the go while perfectly filling and is perfect if you have a sweet tooth.
27/12/2020
Awesome bars
These were a hit with my kids. They had a good flavor & a generous amount of chocolate candies
26/12/2020
Kids love them
These are great! I love that they are pre packaged and always have some in my purse or car for the lids on the go!