4.9 5 0 70 70 Las Barras de granola de Quaker son una combinación irresistible para una deliciosa merienda. Cada barra de granola Dipps tiene una rica cobertura de chocolate.
Barras de granola Chewy Dipps Llama Rama de Quaker
  • 4.9 De
  • 70 Reseñas

03/04/2020
Good
My little sisters loves these snacks . They are in a stage we’re they love llama and alpaca‘s, so the art work on the box is a big plus.
01/04/2020
Yummy snack
Every bite is yummy. My kids especially love them which is good because there picky on there snacks. Quick way to fill the gut.
27/03/2020
Llama goodness
My family loved these chewy Quaker llama treats great for quick snack to hold over til next meal.
27/03/2020
Snack
Amazing product! Good for a snack! Kids would love to eat this during their lunch or just a snack. The most good thing about this product is the flavor in it. I would totally recommend.
25/03/2020
Llamas!!
Who doesn't love granola bars with m&Ms?! My kids and I sure do
24/03/2020
Llama bars
These were very good. Both of my kids enjoyed them!
23/03/2020
Great!
My toddler loves these! They have a great taste and are a great snack or inbetween meal.
20/03/2020
How can a llama be so good?
This is a personal favorite. And a kid favorite too. My daughter who's unicorn thia unicorn that tried these and had to agree. And what great is the flavor and the healthy stuff I'm sneaking in to feed her. So mom's and kids all should get there llama on!
20/03/2020
Delicious!!! Would recommend
Very good, love the colors and the chocolate, my boyfriend also loved them
19/03/2020
Colorful Chocolate Candies
My kids love these! They love the colors but love the taste even more!!
18/03/2020
Chew bars
I love the chocolate bottom chew bars .. They are good for on the go .
17/03/2020
Great treat
I found these to be very sweet, but tasty for the occasional treat. There is chocolate drizzle and chocolate dipped bottom. If you like Thor normal chewy bars, you will like this sweeter version
17/03/2020
Yummy but sweet
These are delicious and adorable however, theyre better for dessert than a snack. Very unhealthy.
16/03/2020
Cute and edible
The packaging is cute so of course the granddaughter saw them and had to have them. Now know this the granddaughter is picky so I buy stuff she wants she takes a bite and never again. But these she ate them all up and I had to go get more lol.
15/03/2020
Great taste
I recently purchased these Quaker Chewy Dipps Llama Rama Granola Bars and really liked the overall taste and flavor. They have great chocolate drizzle that adds to the flavor and makes it more unique