4.6 5 0 193 193 De lo que están hechos los bocadillos de ensueño. Con ingredientes saludables y deliciosos sabores, es hora de convertir el refrigerio en una experiencia multisensorial.
Barras de proteína Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bar
  • 4.6 De
  • 193 Reseñas

18/03/2020
Meal bar
I’m a nurse and meal breaks aren’t always a full thirty minutes or at the time I’d prefer, this special K meal bar was great to throw in my pocket and eat during a quick break to help keep me full! Flavor was good, I will buy these again!
17/02/2020
Great snack
While I was told this was a meal replacement bar, I am a big fella and it doesn't quite do it for me. That being said, it definitely holds me over and if they weren't so dang good, I may not eat 2 of them ;)
29/12/2019
Good meal replacement
These bars are great for if you don’t have time to take a lunch break or to eat for breakfast. They have a pretty good amount of protein in them for not that many grams of fat or calories. Unfortunately I had to stop eating these about a year and a half ago when I was diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity. I wish they would make them gluten free!
22/12/2019
Good protein bar
I like this bar--works fairly well on an insulin-resistant diet. Taste is good but the price can be a bit high. I buy when on sale.
22/11/2019
Kill the crave for sweet
I dont like a lot of protein stuff but this are good,because the chocolate taste great,They are a little goey and at same time sandy could be less sandy,still recommend it for a less guilty pleasure.
24/09/2019
Fill up
These are some of the better tasting protein bars! Very satisfying
05/09/2019
Great tasting Protein bar
I’ve tasted countless protein bars and most of them taste awful. This one is great tasting with the right amount of protein to help meet my macronutrients needs.
20/08/2019
Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bar
Just started living a Keto life and these are such good bars to have on hand at home, the office and backpack when the hungries kick in & a protein fix is needed quickly.
19/07/2019
Special K meal bar
Special K meal bars are very good and healthy. I eat one for breakfast every morning and I have energy. I love ❤️ this bar because it's been helping me loose 40 pounds. I recommend it to all the ladies out there looking for a meal replacement.
03/04/2019
Kellogs Snack bars
Very good taste. Filling for between meals and I would only eat one!
01/02/2019
Very filling
This was eaten every morning as my breakfast at work. It sustained me until lunch. I was not hungry or tempted to snack. The flavor is good. Did leave a little protein after taste but the coffee washed that away. Very good for on the go or just because.
31/01/2019
So Good
I love these, I take them with me when I am on the go. The flavor is amazingly good, and they are pretty good for you.
31/01/2019
The chocolate that's good for you
For those of you who need a quick snack to tide you over until your next meal, this is for you. It's also great to eat on the go and awesome to have around if you're trying to eat healthier and lose weight.
12/01/2019
Good
I have changed my eating habits and I am losing weight. I get cravings for chocolate and this takes care of it. I also work in different locations and it is hard to stay on track eating correctly. These bars are a perfect meal and I do not start snacking on anything I can get my hands on. The biggest plus is that they taste great!
13/11/2018
Wonderful
I tried these awhile back for a quick snack. I have to say these taste amazing 😉 I would definitely by again.