4.7 5 0 69 69 Café cremoso con sabor a vainilla mezclado con crujientes granos de café orgánico cubiertos de chocolate, trozos de mocha blanco y almendras tostadas para darte un delicioso impulso de energía. Elaboradas con granos de café orgánico de Colombia, las nuevas barras energéticas de la Colección de Café CLIF están disponibles en tres tentadores sabores: Latte de vainilla y almendra, Macchiato de caramelo, o Mocha de chocolate amargo.
Barras energéticas Colección de Café Latte de Vainilla y Almendra de Clif Bar ]
  • 4.7 De
  • 69 Reseñas

Reseñas

26/05/2020
La mejor barrita
Delicioso y realmente nutritivo. Sin duda alguna no falta en mi despensa
26/05/2020
Sabor
Es una barra energética deliciosa, muy completa y lo mejor es que no es tan dulce como otras!! 👍
25/05/2020
Keeps me going
When in need of a boost a convenient Mid day snack will give me energy to finish day this is why I choose Bar Cliff
25/05/2020
Girl on the Go
These Cliff bars are so good. I use to only eat the white macadamia nut bars, but decided to give these a try because I LOVE all things coffee. I'm still shocked at how much I like them. I sometimes skip a traditional breakfast and will have one of these instead. I have also made smoothie bowls and cut up a quarter of the bar to sprinkle on top, with some coconut flakes and banana... mMmmM
24/05/2020
Super Energia
El dia que probe la barra de proteina en el trabajo me comi una ensalada estilo mediterreano y la barra, pense que despues de un par de horas me dara una hambre espantosa y sin comida, pero pasaron las horas y no me dio hambre hasta que pasaron como cuatro horas, son increibles!
22/05/2020
A standoff ensued
These are incredible. So incredible? In fact, that my husband and I entered a sort of Wild West fight over them. I would take them with me to run errands - as in put the entire box in my car for nothing more than to ensure he couldn’t eat them while I was gone, and vice versa. They’re that good.
21/05/2020
So delicious
Creo que esta será mi favorita justo con la de macadamia, simplemente deliciosas y porción adecuada
21/05/2020
So yummy!!
I love this stuff it tastes amazing and Is very filing!! I try to hind them from my family haha they are simply amazing!! I would purchase again!
21/05/2020
Coffee isnt bad
I love how quick and easy it is to grab this bar out the door. The taste and texture were spot on. I usually do not like coffee flavored but these bars are really good. I just dont like how expensive they are.
20/05/2020
Excellent
Pues les daré nuevo café ami esposo y a mi hijo que les encanta el cafe
19/05/2020
Buenisimo
Hace bastante tiempo que consumo estas barritas energéticas, su sabor es exquisito y me llena de energia!
16/05/2020
No bad
These are ok not liking the texture but most bars all have the same textures. The flavor is good tho. They are a great snack.
15/05/2020
AMAZING!!!!
I love the taste of the grains and nuts. I also make sure that I grab these when I go for a hike.
13/05/2020
Love these bars
Great tasting, have been a fan of clif bars, found a new favorite
11/05/2020
Very delicious
Has a great taste. Not to chewy and not to plain. Perfect size amount. But I usually eat 2 at a time. The ingredients clash together to meet perfectly.

P y R

Cargando...

Productos similares