4.7 5 0 75 75 Café cremoso con sabor a vainilla mezclado con crujientes granos de café orgánico cubiertos de chocolate, trozos de mocha blanco y almendras tostadas para darte un delicioso impulso de energía. Elaboradas con granos de café orgánico de Colombia, las nuevas barras energéticas de la Colección de Café CLIF están disponibles en tres tentadores sabores: Latte de vainilla y almendra, Macchiato de caramelo, o Mocha de chocolate amargo.
Barras energéticas Colección de Café Latte de Vainilla y Almendra de Clif Bar ]
  • 4.7 De
  • 75 Reseñas

04/06/2020
Just okay
This flavor of clif bar was nothing special. The almond and vanilla were both subtle and took a backseat to the granola flavor. The espresso flavor was nonexistent to me. I strongly prefer the mocha or caramal macchiato flavors, this one just isn’t for me.
03/06/2020
Loving CLIF
Huge fan of the Clif bar I've always thought the chocolate peanut butter at Walmart but when they came out with the coffee flavored I was a little if he definitely stand up to the quality excellent taste and very convenient
02/06/2020
Great flavor.
Thes bars have much more flavor than previous Clif Bars I have tried. Will definitely purchase!
29/05/2020
Deeeelicious!
I could write on and on giving these a rave review. I have always been a Cliff Bar fan, and was thrilled when I saw these new ones. This line with the several coffee favorite flavors is such a great addition to their products. If you like some of the other flavors and have a passion for coffee, these are a must try! Just as healthy, still fantastically priced, and I can’t say enough about the yumminess!
29/05/2020
Cliff bars
Insanely delicious and nutritious comes in a wide variety of flavors and sizes
28/05/2020
Easy grab n go
I llke cliff bars. Its nutrition loaded with tasty and filling .on the top of it I love coffee so love this.
26/05/2020
La mejor barrita
Delicioso y realmente nutritivo. Sin duda alguna no falta en mi despensa
26/05/2020
Sabor
Es una barra energética deliciosa, muy completa y lo mejor es que no es tan dulce como otras!! 👍
25/05/2020
Keeps me going
When in need of a boost a convenient Mid day snack will give me energy to finish day this is why I choose Bar Cliff
25/05/2020
Girl on the Go
These Cliff bars are so good. I use to only eat the white macadamia nut bars, but decided to give these a try because I LOVE all things coffee. I'm still shocked at how much I like them. I sometimes skip a traditional breakfast and will have one of these instead. I have also made smoothie bowls and cut up a quarter of the bar to sprinkle on top, with some coconut flakes and banana... mMmmM
24/05/2020
Super Energia
El dia que probe la barra de proteina en el trabajo me comi una ensalada estilo mediterreano y la barra, pense que despues de un par de horas me dara una hambre espantosa y sin comida, pero pasaron las horas y no me dio hambre hasta que pasaron como cuatro horas, son increibles!
22/05/2020
A standoff ensued
These are incredible. So incredible? In fact, that my husband and I entered a sort of Wild West fight over them. I would take them with me to run errands - as in put the entire box in my car for nothing more than to ensure he couldn’t eat them while I was gone, and vice versa. They’re that good.
So delicious
Creo que esta será mi favorita justo con la de macadamia, simplemente deliciosas y porción adecuada
So yummy!!
I love this stuff it tastes amazing and Is very filing!! I try to hind them from my family haha they are simply amazing!! I would purchase again!
Coffee isnt bad
I love how quick and easy it is to grab this bar out the door. The taste and texture were spot on. I usually do not like coffee flavored but these bars are really good. I just dont like how expensive they are.