4.6 5 0 32 32 Café cremoso con sabor a vainilla mezclado con crujientes granos de café orgánico cubiertos de chocolate, trozos de mocha blanco y almendras tostadas para darte un delicioso impulso de energía. Elaboradas con granos de café orgánico de Colombia, las nuevas barras energéticas de la Colección de Café CLIF están disponibles en tres tentadores sabores: Latte de vainilla y almendra, Macchiato de caramelo, o Mocha de chocolate amargo.
Barras energéticas Colección de Café Latte de Vainilla y Almendra de Clif Bar ]
  • 4.6 De
  • 32 Reseñas

29/03/2020
Absolutely love these!
Quick, healthy and delicious snack! Red Cross frequently provides these to their Volunteers for a quick healthy snack on the go. Very nice to have to boost one's energy with little to no time to stop and eat.
29/03/2020
Full of coffee flavor
These bars start off great. You take a bite and you get this great coffee flavor. There are bits of coffee nibs in it and the coffee flavor is strong. They have a very strong after taste and after awhile, it seems to be too much. I would definitely eat these again if I needed a pick-me-up, but they are not a something that I would just pick up to munch on.
28/03/2020
GREAT
LOVE THESE GREAT TASTE. GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN. GREAT SNACK
28/03/2020
Best Breakfast Bars
Like most of the other Cliff Bars the new coffee line is very tasty and gives a nice boost of energy to get me through the morning.
27/03/2020
I use this when go outside whit my kids ... at park o library is a good snack an good flavor ..is super practical for eat in any moment ..
25/03/2020
So Good!
My overall opinion of this product is that it tasted amazing! I lobe Cliff bars and this flavor was one of my favorite ones yet! I wouldn’t change a thing about this flavor! I would definitely recommend!
21/03/2020
Great on the go snacks
Love the Cliff bars because they are great on the go snacks! They don’t leave you feeling hungry an hour later! There are lots of different varieties and I probably tried them all!
19/03/2020
Good snack
Good snack when you are hungry. Doesnt leave your stomach feeling heavy.
19/03/2020
First review
It was good but it was a little dry I really liked it though I like granola I was a little chewy but nothing too bad
18/03/2020
Clif bar
These cliff bar are awesome and very affordable . I love these as a quick snack to go and not only that they are very affordable . You find these any where you go and I recommended these to mostly everybody whom bump into me .
18/03/2020
I absolutely love these bars. They are so delicious
These are great
If you need to eat a gluten free and dairy free product then you need to try this! They taste great too
Good Pick me up!
As a Coffee Lover this was a great pick! Killed 2 birds with one stone lol coffee and a meal!
Yum!
Whenever I need a coffee buzz these are my go to at work. They are a tad dry but give me the boost I need to get through the day. Will use again and do recommend, my husband enjoys them as well.
15/03/2020
Little bits of coffee beans
I love these! I am a daily coffee consumer. These are so nice to have on the go when you cannot get a coffee. They actually have caffeine. They have small bits of coffee beans throughout them!!! Love it!!