4.7 5 0 75 75 Café cremoso con sabor a vainilla mezclado con crujientes granos de café orgánico cubiertos de chocolate, trozos de mocha blanco y almendras tostadas para darte un delicioso impulso de energía. Elaboradas con granos de café orgánico de Colombia, las nuevas barras energéticas de la Colección de Café CLIF están disponibles en tres tentadores sabores: Latte de vainilla y almendra, Macchiato de caramelo, o Mocha de chocolate amargo.
Barras energéticas Colección de Café Latte de Vainilla y Almendra de Clif Bar ]
  • 4.7 De
  • 75 Reseñas

20/05/2020
Excellent
Pues les daré nuevo café ami esposo y a mi hijo que les encanta el cafe
19/05/2020
Buenisimo
Hace bastante tiempo que consumo estas barritas energéticas, su sabor es exquisito y me llena de energia!
16/05/2020
No bad
These are ok not liking the texture but most bars all have the same textures. The flavor is good tho. They are a great snack.
15/05/2020
AMAZING!!!!
I love the taste of the grains and nuts. I also make sure that I grab these when I go for a hike.
13/05/2020
Love these bars
Great tasting, have been a fan of clif bars, found a new favorite
11/05/2020
Very delicious
Has a great taste. Not to chewy and not to plain. Perfect size amount. But I usually eat 2 at a time. The ingredients clash together to meet perfectly.
07/05/2020
Cliff + Coffee.... Yes please!
I love cliff bars and I am loving their coffee line! They taste great!
06/05/2020
great
it is great................................................
01/05/2020
Great coffee
I absolutely loved this blend. Sweet to perfection. I highly recommend this over the coffee shops!
30/04/2020
Best protein bar ever
This protein energy bar not only taste good but fills you up. It even energizes you to stay awake and have massive energy through out the day. I recommend this protein bar to anyone.
23/04/2020
Yummy taste
I love CLIFF bars, they are so convenient when you are planning to go hiking, camping, or even a picnic, or a snack. Though the bars are big, they are still yummy and packed with nutrients to keep you energized.
19/04/2020
So good!
I love how soft they are! These are great to have at the office, at the gym, or when you're doing errands! And they won't break the bank! The best thing about them is they are a great on-the-go snack!
19/04/2020
I love how soft they are! Normally energy bars have a chalky taste to them, but these did not! These are great to have at the office, at the gym, or when your doing errands! They are delicious and nutritious!
16/04/2020
Great meal bar
I absolutely love the almond flavor of this new bar! It’s loaded with fiber and vitamins to give you natural energy and very filling as a meal replacement anytime
14/04/2020
Hungry
This product is very good I love the coffee flavor and its a good snack to give you the energy to get through the day I will tell all my friends and family to try them.