4.7 5 0 69 69 Café cremoso con sabor a vainilla mezclado con crujientes granos de café orgánico cubiertos de chocolate, trozos de mocha blanco y almendras tostadas para darte un delicioso impulso de energía. Elaboradas con granos de café orgánico de Colombia, las nuevas barras energéticas de la Colección de Café CLIF están disponibles en tres tentadores sabores: Latte de vainilla y almendra, Macchiato de caramelo, o Mocha de chocolate amargo.
Barras energéticas Colección de Café Latte de Vainilla y Almendra de Clif Bar ]
  • 4.7 De
  • 69 Reseñas

07/04/2020
Cliff bars
I am in love with these bars!! Love the coffee taste, it is a bit pricey but that is expected with Cliff bar quality.
07/04/2020
So good
Beat flavor from cliff by far! You won't be disappointed!
05/04/2020
ZOWIE
I get so excited every time I see these in my grocery store. Clif bars are amazing! I love the texture and simple ingredients . The flavor is always fresh and rich. Gives me energy and fills me up.
02/04/2020
CLIF BAR
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC NEW FLAVOR OF CLIF BARS. JUST LOVE THEM.
01/04/2020
Love cliff bars. Great to hold over in between meals. Always have one on me
01/04/2020
Great all around
Quick, easy and tasteful. Great for the mom on the go. Always keep one on hand for a just in case.
31/03/2020
This products really actually great we always take them for our snacks when we go on hikes I use them for my lunch when I'm at work it keeps me going and it's a great filler it keeps the hungry monsters away
29/03/2020
Absolutely love these!
Quick, healthy and delicious snack! Red Cross frequently provides these to their Volunteers for a quick healthy snack on the go. Very nice to have to boost one's energy with little to no time to stop and eat.
29/03/2020
Full of coffee flavor
These bars start off great. You take a bite and you get this great coffee flavor. There are bits of coffee nibs in it and the coffee flavor is strong. They have a very strong after taste and after awhile, it seems to be too much. I would definitely eat these again if I needed a pick-me-up, but they are not a something that I would just pick up to munch on.
28/03/2020
GREAT
LOVE THESE GREAT TASTE. GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN. GREAT SNACK
28/03/2020
Best Breakfast Bars
Like most of the other Cliff Bars the new coffee line is very tasty and gives a nice boost of energy to get me through the morning.
27/03/2020
I use this when go outside whit my kids ... at park o library is a good snack an good flavor ..is super practical for eat in any moment ..
25/03/2020
So Good!
My overall opinion of this product is that it tasted amazing! I lobe Cliff bars and this flavor was one of my favorite ones yet! I wouldn’t change a thing about this flavor! I would definitely recommend!
21/03/2020
Great on the go snacks
Love the Cliff bars because they are great on the go snacks! They don’t leave you feeling hungry an hour later! There are lots of different varieties and I probably tried them all!
19/03/2020
Good snack
Good snack when you are hungry. Doesnt leave your stomach feeling heavy.