4.6 5 0 89 89 Cuando empaca los artículos básicos, solo tiene que concentrarse en la aventura. Creemos que de eso se trata. 10 % menos de envase, mismo tamaño de barra.
Barras energéticas crujientes de arándano Clif Bar®
  • 4.6 De
  • 89 Reseñas

09/04/2020
Delicious and nutritious
This is my absolute favorite cliff bar. I have 6 kids so when I buy a box it is gone in less than 24 hours! Kids are 17, 14,12, 6,6, and 1 and noone complains about this snack,ever! (a miracle)
29/03/2020
Blueberry Crisp bar
This bar is full of blueberry flavor. It is the right size bar for needing a snack for between breakfast and lunch. The texture is nice and feels like I am eating something nutritious. The only thing is that it is a lot of calories for a bar. I would have hoped there would be less calories.
20/01/2020
My fave flavor!
I have always loved Clif bars, but I became obsessed when I tried this flavor! I eat them for breakfast or when I need a good snack and they're fantastic. They're filling and very satisfying.
02/01/2020
I ate one tonight for dinner!
These things are amazing. I love the blueberry flavor, the nuts, and oats. The flavor in general is fresh, and mixed well. The way you feel after eating is nice too, like a little surge of energy to help you finish up your day or start one. I feel it's probably a healthier choice than some of the things you could choose to eat as well.
30/08/2019
I have tried many flavors of Clif bars but this is my favorite. They have a great texture. Not to chewy and they are soft. I eat these for breakfast when I'm in a rush and they keep me full till lunch.
15/08/2019
YUM!
What a great snack on the go. Quick and easy whenever you feel hungry. Tastes great, good texture. Keeps you full for several hours.
10/08/2019
rebecca
great snack for on the go or when you don't have time to eat, great taste and convenience when snacking. affordable price.
27/07/2019
GREAT!
Clif bars are my go to snack for breakfast or a lunch snack. I really enjoyed the blueberry taste.
11/05/2019
Not my favorite
Clif bars are alright, they provide a lot of energy and usually have good flavors. This blueberry flavor is ok, but it gets a little too strong and almost artificial tasting. It's too sweet for me.
20/02/2019
Go-to bar for energy!
This is my favorite bar for on-the-go energy. I love the flavor and texture and love that it has clean, recognizable ingredients. My kids love it too! We ate the first package in a few days and I already have another package in the mail.
12/01/2019
love
Personally, this flavor is my favorite out of them all. It's as enjoyable as a blueberry muffin, with more chewing. The only bad part is that it's finished before you know it
15/09/2018
Clif Bar® Blueberry Crisp Energy Bar
ahhh, I love Clif Bars, but they are just too expensive to buy for my family all the time. They get eaten up just like anything else in snack packaging, but cost 2/3rds more. Hate that I have to hide them for special occasions.
14/09/2018
Yum!
I've been buying this product since I first saw it. I've tried a few flavors and liked pretty much all of them but the blueberry crisp is my favorite. The flavor is fantastic. My kids love them too! I love grabbing one for breakfast or when I am on the go and have to skip a meal. They're healthy and pretty filling.
04/09/2018
tasty
great tasting energy bar!!! it is just the right pick me up when you need energy for a ride or workout.
29/08/2018
Energy
We bought it because they have a lot or favlors and what a surprise because they have great taste but also they give you energy, we eat them at work and its amazing we can last until dinner at home