4.2 5 0 111 111 Las barras para el desayuno Breakfast Flats de Quaker, con arándanos y almendras, son refrigerios ideales para disfrutar en cualquier lugar y que le darán la energía matutina que necesita
Barras para el desayuno Breakfast Flats de Quaker, con arándanos y almendras
  • 4.2 De
  • 111 Reseñas

17/03/2020
Crispy breakfast bar
These crispy oatmeal bars were very dry and crumbled when you bite into them. However the flavor was very good and I enjoyed these with a cup of hot coffee. They are individually wrapped and great for packing for lunch.
26/08/2019
Yum
My kids and I like these because they are great for "on the go". They are perfect - crunchy with the perfect proportion of cranberry and almond. Healthy and nutritious too! Great price for the amount that you get.
11/08/2019
Quaker Breakfast Flat Breakfast Bars Cranberry Almond
Leave it up to Quaker to make another yummy breakfast food that is super easy to grab and go. Taste is just right, a little bit of sweet, but not overwhelming. Good job, Quaker!
23/05/2019
Breakfast bars
They were very good and was good for a last minute breakfast
05/04/2019
Quaker Breakfast Flats
I love the Breakfast flats. I found that they are something fast to eat in the morning when I am in a hurry. There are 3 bars in the package which are enough to get me through lunch.
05/04/2019
A mi hijo le encantan
Tiene un muy buen sabor y son las preferidas de mi hijo. Me gustan los pedacitos de fruto que tienen y las hojuelas de avena.
21/02/2019
Great for any time of the day!
Quaker Breakfast Flat's are amazing. The cranberry almond, banana honey nut and blueberry nut are all very tasty. Not too sweet, not at all dry. They're are 5 packages in a box and each package contains 3 breakfast flats. I love that they are low calorie and a great price too! When I have a long day ahead of me, I like to keep a pack with me for a quick snack.
12/01/2019
Good
I love these! These are so yummy. I love that they are chewy instead of being so hard you can barely bite them like some other breakfast bars. The bars are very flavorful with good sized pieces of cranberries. 3 bars come in a package which is the perfect amount for a small breakfast or snack. I love to carry these in my purse. I have recommended these!
13/12/2018
Really delisios tase
O i really love this my morning snack all the time
11/10/2018
Barras para desayuno
Me encanta su sabor,rico y saludable para las meriendas,lo recomiendo.
15/09/2018
Quaker Breakfast Flat Breakfast Bars Cranberry Almond
These are good. Easy grab and go breakfast to stop the stomach from growling away. Tried many flavors and like them all.
06/09/2018
Love these
These are so good, not too sweet, just right, easy to take on the go.
17/08/2018
I love these bars and so does my daughter. The taste so good and are so easy to grab when your on the go.
16/08/2018
The quaker oats breakfast bars or flats are awesome in the morning come with a cuppa coffee
15/08/2018
I absolutely love cranberry and almond together; these flats are to die for. All of these products are extremely delicious and cost effective