4.1 5 0 84 84 Obtén un aspecto de cobertura total que dura hasta 16 horas con la Base en Polvo Super Stay®.
Base de Maquillaje en Polvo Cobertura Total Super Stay® de Maybelline
  • 4.1 De
  • 84 Reseñas

06/03/2020
Maybelline Powder Cover Up
I bought this n I actually bought the wrong shade but I liked it. It does give a full coverage n goes on easy. I would recommend this hopefully next time I'll hopefully get the right shade.
01/02/2020
Good pressed powder
Never used the sponge, just a brush. I wear light makeup so this usually sets my under eye concealer and then I use it all over to help control oil and shine and tone down some redness in my skin. Would not call it full coverage on it's own but that stops it from getting cakey
30/10/2019
Great coverage
I like this powder foundation it covers very well . It makes my skin look flawless and smooth. It controls my oil and shine . I like it comes with a sponge to apply . Would recommend this product for everyone.
27/08/2019
Not bad
Era un buen producto, bastante cubridor pero al cambiar la fórmula todos los colores cambiaron Y ya no hay un color que vaya con mi tono de piel, recomendación sería ampliar la gama de colores
26/08/2019
Great Powder
I love This powder !! I use it everyday ! Combined with the Maybelline 24HR foundation ! I ditched my high end foundation & powder for this ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
24/08/2019
Okay.
My overall opinion is it’s this stuff works okay, not the best but not the worst. I didn’t like the way it went on over foundation. But it does give pretty good coverage. Made my face look chalky.
23/08/2019
Impressive coverage!
I love the ease of a powder foundation but so many of the mineral foundations make my skin ice and leave me with that "dewy" look that on me just looks shiny and/or greasy. Superstay Powder Foundation is just the opposite. It covers anything I want to cover ~(I have a small spot of sun damage and my cheeks always have some redness to them) and leaves my skin looking flawless and matte without looking unnatural. It doesn't settle into large pores or fine lies and wrinkles and wears beautifully all day without changing color. If I do want to touch it up it never gets cakey. Has become my go to foundation!!
20/08/2019
So impressed.
UY THIS I recently wore this foundation to a KISS concert outdoors and it poured rain and I danced and never at down for TWO HOURS. When we took pictures at the end of the night my makeup was still in pristine condition. You won’t regret buying this. Plus it’s so affordable.
16/08/2019
Great Coverage
I love the silky texture of this powder foundation. I find it to be very lightweight on the skin, making it feel like you have nothing on. Having combination skin, I found this product to be excellent at not causing oilyness or excess shine on my face. I like that it is buildable and blends nice and evenly. The foundation has great staying power and lasts all day. It did not crease in areas that tend to cake up. Excellent coverage and overall look and feel.
13/08/2019
Really great
I love the product but I have large pores on the apples of my cheeks so you'll want to use a pore balm primer oktherwise this will bring attention to them. I also wish they made more accurate color for a tan. I also have oily skin so the application is super easy and blends really well!
13/08/2019
Great!!
This product made my foundation matte and smooth. Loved the soft feeling and the wide range of colors.
11/08/2019
Nice coverage for a powder
On first application i was pleased. I used a big fluffy brush to apply. It had pretty good coverage considering it's a powder. It is extremely matte at first and can look heavy. I used a setting spray to take away the powdery look. 3 hours in, I was an oily mess and I just wanted to wash my face. I def wouldn 't use this as a stand alone foundation. I think this works best as a finishing powder
22/05/2019
Affordable Full Coverage Powder Foundation
I bought this on impulse because i LOVE the Maybelline Superstay liquid foundation and Maybelline Superstay Stick Foundation.I AM IN LOVE ONCE AGAIN! Its available at practically every store/drug store i shop at, its very affordable, under $12. It matches my skintone perfectly. Medium to Full Coverage and its buildable coverage. Very easy to use. Tons of shades to choose from. It is unscented, which i like. Im 37 with dry skin and it works well.
05/05/2019
Didn't work for me.
I have combination skin. I tried this after applying a moisturizer and a hydrating primer but still ended up looking flaky in my dry zones within a couple of hours. It also did not give me the full coverage look I was wanting. It settled into my fine lines. It didn't work as a foundation for me however I did discover that it works fine as a powder over liquid foundation.
28/04/2019
It’s good
It doesn’t have that much coverage but I like it. It doesn’t leave your skin that oily and it’s not that notable. Also this product depends on the skin