4.5 5 0 121 121 Luzca su piel verdadera con la Base de Maquillaje Líquida y Liviana de la línea Stay Naked de Urban Decay - 50 tonos diseñados con 9 intensidades de color, 3 tonos principales y 7 matices en mente.
  • 4.5 De
  • 121 Reseñas

9/22/2019
It’s Amazing!
I love almost all Urban Decay producta, and this doesn’t disappoint. I was using Too Faced Born the Way foundation, which I loved, but I like this better! Def recommend!
9/21/2019
I love Urban Decay
Amazing coverage. Gives a nice luminance shine to my face at the same time it is full coverage enough where I'm not stressing small blemishes. I use this foundation on the daily. It is my go to favorite. Pricey, however it lasts a long time as it doesnt take much to cover your face. It also is a long lasting coverage throughout the day. Doesnt separate or look streaky after a few hours. I truly reccomend this foundation to everyone.
9/20/2019
Covered well
I am totally anal when it comes to my skin. Im always worried about my blemishes. I get tough when it comes to foundations. And this one works well. It covers well and lasts. It is is a bit pricey but you pay for what you get.
9/17/2019
It gives me the coverage I want for my everyday makeup look.
9/17/2019
Non comedogenic
I love this foundation, I'm a latina that is white and it's so hard to find a shade that suits my skin tone I'd say it's an olive tone but this foundation really does match making me look natural and the best thing is it doesnt clog my pores.
9/16/2019
My new go to foundation
As someone who wears foundation almost daily and suffers from extremely dry skin. I tried this after hearing so many great things about it . I wont use anything else! I love the way my skin looks natural all day and it doesn't dry my skin out from every day use.
9/15/2019
Great Foundation
I really enjoyed using Naked foundation. It covered my blemishes without making me look like I was wearing a mask. It felt light on my skin and didn't enhance my dryness which is a plus.
9/13/2019
Flawless
Absoutly Smooth and flawless looking foundation . It's realy light weight and has great all Day coverage even for ladies in there forties like mtself.I recommend this foundation for anyone looking for flawless long lasting all day coverage foundation.
9/13/2019
Wow
This foundation is a perfect fit for my skin. Covers beautifully and stays put all day. Feels light on my face yet truly hides all my little imperfections. My skin looks radiant and healthy.
9/11/2019
Great!
Super good product. I’ll probably never go back to the I used before. Good coverage and Amazing selection
9/11/2019
Light!
Love this product, covers very well and seems weightless!
9/8/2019
Amazing product!
Been using this product for years and I love it! It's full coverage and really hides my unwanted blemishes and dark spots on my face. It's lightweight and not cakey at all! Sits on my face all day.
9/6/2019
Very lightweight foundation on my face!
This is one of the greatest foundations I have ever tried! I bought this when it was first released! From then on I never switch back to my old foundation. You won’t even feel that it’s on your face, it’s really light and not oily on my face!
9/6/2019
Love anything that I’ve ever tried by urban decay...made my skin look amazing
9/5/2019