4.9 5 0 55 55 Para una piel que se siente cubierta, pero sin una sensación de apelmazada. Aplica la Base de Maquillaje Liviana Veiled Threat Micro-Blurring de Smith & Cult para suavizar la piel con un acabado iluminador.
  • 4.9 De
  • 55 Reseñas

03/04/2019
I haven't used this product yet. I am so ready, looking forward to it.
31/03/2019
Would love to try it love trying new things and letting people now my thoughts
29/03/2019
It is very sheer and the lightest shade is warm toned and doesn't look natural on my cool-toned skin. It did an okay job concealing redness around my nose and acne spots, but for my under-eye area it barely covered my subtle dark circles, so good luck to you if you have dark under eyes. It has a weird cakey and dry texture that makes my under eye area look way worse than before. So I only use it for redness around my nose and pimple coverage but keep it away from my under eyes
25/03/2019
Would love to try this product . I love make up but havent yet found a foundation that doesn't make my skin feel oily or caked on n heavy.
24/03/2019
I do like this makeup because it is not only or dry it is just the rite consistency. It matches to my natural color of my skin very well. It stays on all day. It does not rub off during the day or when I'm eating. It is a really good product.
24/03/2019
I have not got to try but would love to. I've heard its smooth. ☺
18/03/2019
I would love to try this,then I would leave an honest review on how much I loved it. Or etc...
13/03/2019
I would like to try this product as I have heard abt it this is best foundation
09/03/2019
Es un producto que se ve de buena calidad aún no tengo la oportunidad de probar el producto
09/03/2019
undefined
I would welcome the opportunity to test this product
08/03/2019
No lo he probado quisiera probarlo me cantaría usarlo
Would you send a sample so I can give a honest review. Thanks 😊
08/03/2019
Haven't tried this product but would love to have the chance to try it. It appears to be creamy and would go on evenly.
08/03/2019
i haven't tried this product yet but I would love to in the future. it looks creamy and lightweight to put up in my face and would see the result if it would not bring any ide effects on my skin with blemishes and roughness.
08/03/2019
Never try this product but would love to try it i have combination skin it hard to fine a good product that don't brake me out