4.6 5 0 883 883 Base de minerales activos que ofrece una cobertura sin brillo y aporta excelentes propiedades para la renovación de la piel
  • 4.6 De
  • 883 Reseñas

5/16/2019
Outstanding product
Bought this Bare minerals powder foundation last month and I'm inlove with it! It's very lightweight full coverage and stays on my face all day. I will definitely continue using this
5/10/2019
I love this product!!!
I have been using BareMinerals Matte powder for years. My oldest daughter introduced me to it & I won't use anything else. It goes on quickly, easy & looks flawless. I will either use it with a tinted moisturizer or alone. It doesn't cause me to break out like most others do & it looks natural.
2/25/2019
Flawless
Perfect price range for quality product. Easy to apply, medium coverage can be built up as full as you like it. Applies evenly, a little goes a long way. I recommend this product for anyone with oily or combination skin, not great for those with dry skin.
2/6/2019
I love how this make-up is simple to use, but applies AND covers almost immediately. I don't have to use much to get the effect that I am looking for. And, it stays on all day.
1/31/2019
My all time favorite
I’ve been a long time user of bare minerals! I tried it when it first came out over 10 years ago, and I keep coming back. I’ve tried other brands but I always come back. The coverage can’t be beat!
1/12/2019
love
The holy grail of all foundations ! I literally could be a spokesperson for this line! I absolutely loveee it ! I’ve been using bareMinerals for over 10 years. So I typically have acne prone skin. (Ughh I’m 26 , I thought that should’ve stopped in my teens) this line is the only line that doesn’t break my face out. The foundation has buildable coverage. You can have sheer, medium to full. The foundation is never heavy or cakey. It has a nice airbrush finish even without the mineral veil! For best results always follow up with other bareMineral line products, this includes the brushes too! I’ve recommended this products to all age groups so young to mature is a great pick! (I also added what brush I use to apply the foundation [Seamless Buffing] )
11/29/2018
Makeup
I love this product so much I have been using it since I was 16 years old. Probably by far the best makeup I have ever bought and stayed with such an awesome product it covers so well unlike most products out there.
11/12/2018
its ok
I tried this a while back and it worked ok but as I am aging it just doesnt cover as well as I need.
11/10/2018
barely there
I have combinations dry to oily skin and! sensitive also, my daughter Sarah bought bare minerals from a top notch beauty store, I looked at it and then try it, I like the way it give me coverage I need without the greasy filling like liquid foundation does, bare minerals doesn't make me feel like I have a mask on. Also it doesn't irritate my skin which most foundations that I've tried did. I definitely will buy it again when pay checks come around lol.
10/25/2018
All time favorite
I have used this foundation ever since i got into using make up. This is the only powder foundation I’ve ever used. I love the full coverage and the light feeling. When wearing this i feel like i have a clean face! I will never stop purchasing this product
10/17/2018
My go to foundation powder!
Wow, this is a great product. I love using natural makeup products that don't contain chemicals and Bare Minerals fits the bill for me. When I wear this powder, it takes away the oily shine my skin usually has and even covers up imperfections really well. It's amazing how such a lightweight powder can really have such great coverage. I love that this is light and looks natural on my skin plus it has SPF in it. Highly recommend this!
9/29/2018
Soft finish
Living in a humid climate this is my go to foundation.
9/28/2018
Fantastic foundation!
I love Bare Minerals! In fact, I have this in matte and original. It does not streak or feel hot during the hotter months and the application is always flawless!
9/7/2018
Great coverage, love it.
I always buy bare minerals matte foundation broad spectrum SPF 15. I absolutely love it. The only down side is the size could be bigger because I run out after 2 weeks as well as if you live in a hot place like I do(Hawaii) and sweat a lot, the power's color goes on weird. So make sure your liquid foundation and face is as dry as possible before putting it on. Altogether I love it besides those 2 main issues I have all the time...
8/18/2018
I love Bare Minerals. It goes on smooth and feels great it's not heavy or oily. I really like the way it goes on with the correct brush. Bare Minerals Matte is the best foundation I have used.