4.4 5 0 218 218 La base líquida para un rostro fresco Dream Cushion™ ofrece una cobertura de luminosidad completa para lograr la perfección de un rostro fresco.
  • 4.4 De
  • 218 Reseñas

30/10/2019
Great one!
I really like this product. It makes your skin so smooth and the quality is really good for the price. A big fan
17/09/2019
good
It makes my skin look dewy and healthy. It is quick to put on in the car when your in a rush in the morning.
07/01/2019
Maybelline
I love this product! I use this everyday. I love the way this applies to my face. It does not clog my pores.
05/12/2018
Love!
16/10/2018
Way Too Messy
Though I feel the purpose of the Dream Cushion make up was to simplify the process of putting on foundation, I find that this product is actually a lot more messy and inconvenient to use than just buying a bottle of liquid foundation. I like the concept of trying to make the process faster and easier for putting on makeup, but I find that the design is quite flawed for this. First off, I like being able to get a small amount in my hand and then blending it in with my fingers when I use liquid foundation. With this product, the foundation is distributed all over the cushion and I don't get the coverage I like using the cushion over my fingers. It's awkward swiping the cushion over my face and it distributed way more foundation than I'd like to use. Even if I use my fingers for the rest of the application after the initial swipe, the cushion is all messy and gross the next time I use it. I don't like the idea that you're using the same cushion over and over.
13/10/2018
fresh face
This stuff lasts me throughout the day without having to reapply and it reminds me of a high end brand
10/10/2018
Love
Ok this is fabulous!!! Just fabulous!!! You use very little and it covers the whole face! I absolutely love it. Gives a light shimmer too.
23/09/2018
Alright
I am wanting a full refund for this item and I am getting a chance of getting my first full coverage from Maybelline it is my go to over the high end foundation but this is a bust for me
09/09/2018
Love "Dream" Line from Maybelline
Maybelline New York Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation is such a unique product. It's a liquid in an almost powder-compact. It's really a great foundation, goes on like silk. I love the Dream line from Maybelline! Now it's even easier to take this compact on-the-go!
06/06/2018
This is the foundation that I'm wearing right now. Because of how lightweight it is. I live in Texas so the summers I can't wear a ton of makeup because in an hour it will just disappear into nothing and sweat. So I always go light to a sheer foundation. This is the foundation I go to because of how amazing it makes my skin look. I love it!
29/05/2018
send me the free samples of Maybelline Nw York Dream cushion combined to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
24/05/2018
I love the coverage...however, when I opened the product, there was no applicator/pad to use to apply the foundation. Very disappointed, especially considering the cost.
09/02/2018
I love this product and would love to buy it again.
28/01/2018
So I recently just tried this and It was okay not something I would buy again. It went on smooth, but also looked like it caked on. I’m more for a natural look and if I can tell I have foundation on it’s not for me. This may work better for someone else’s skin tho.
27/12/2017
It applies smoothly and works very well for my youngest daughter she has sensitive skin. I tried it on the other hand and found that I really needed a fuller coverage foundation. Cute packaging though and should work well for medium coverage requirements.