4.4 5 0 50 50 La base Vitalist Healthy Elixir de COVERGIRL tiene una fórmula rica en vitaminas, ya que cuenta con un complejo especial de antioxidantes y vitaminas.
Base Vitalist Healthy Elixir de COVERGIRL
  • 4.4 De
  • 50 Reseñas

19/04/2020
Fabulous Foundation
It works to even out skin tone as well as reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles! The foundation glides on easily and smoothly! It keeps your makeup looking flawless and gives it that matte look!
19/01/2020
No light shades
I love this foundation formula. It seems like the stores are discontinuing this foundation. The other downside is that the lightest shade is too dark for me so I have to mix a lighter foundation into it.
21/12/2019
One of my favorite foundations
I love this foundation. It may be a drug store foundation, but it wears like a high end foundation.
13/10/2019
No shade for pale skin
I heard this was a dupe for benefit happy blur foundation with medium coverage. I purchased the lightest shade & it was too dark. I self tanned & tried it but it transferred, moved around & sat on top of face. I like a foundation that is hydrating but stays put.
09/09/2019
Wish I could’ve used it...
I wish I could’ve used this foundation. The palest shade was still too dark for my skin tone. Besides that, it really was a beautiful foundation on the skin. They just need to expand the color range.
08/09/2019
Pretty good foundation
I like this product and it gives good coverage. I would say that it is medium. It's not heavy feeling. I like that it has vitamins in it. It's not super long wearing, so you will have to touch up on it.
24/08/2019
Good foundation
This is a great drugstore foundation for an affordable price, with great buildable coverage and last a good amount of time I definitely recommend this product to people on a budget
22/08/2019
Pretty good foundation
This foundation feels very weightless, but also has very good coverage, which I love,but I couldn't tell if It was supposed to be matte, semi-matte or a dewy finish because it felt tacky still after I had it on awhile. If you put powder over it the tackiness doesgo away. I would recommend this for people with dry to normal skin.
21/08/2019
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation
Not a huge fan, although I really wanted to be happy with my choice to try something new. Doesn’t really stay on as I wanted.
20/08/2019
BUY THIS
I recently wore this foundation to a KISS concert outdoors and it poured rain and I danced and never at down for TWO HOURS. When we took pictures at the end of the night my makeup was still in pristine condition. You won’t regret buying this. Plus it’s so affordable.
19/08/2019
My Complete Complexion
Hands down this makeup literally transformed the look of my skin to 10+ years younger! Every time I wear it, I get tons of compliments! So it has also been a mood lifter for me!
18/07/2019
4 1/2 stars
This is such a beautiful foundation! I like to describe this as healthy looking skin! I have very oily skin but those wore so well without making me look oily. I would probably not wear this on a super hot day though. My only downside is it oxidized about 2 shades darker.
05/04/2019
Not for oily skin
Love the coverage but it broke up on my oily skin. Nice foundation just not for me.
12/01/2019
LOVE
PRODUCT/FORMULA: The product itself goes on the skin so smoothy and gives such a healthy looking glow but not in a greasy way. This product brightens up dull skin and just makes you look alive again. I would say its a medium/full coverage foundation as you can sheer it out as well as build it up for more coverage. LONGEVITY: I don't find hydrating/dewy foundations to normally have the best wear time when compared to more matte formulas. I sweat a lot at my work and I can easily wear this for 8-9 hours with it still looking beautiful on the skin which impressed me with how hydrating this formula is. After the 8-9 hour mark this product will start to wear off a little patchy.
12/10/2018
Okay, Light coverage
While I did think that this foundation felt very lightweight, I found that it did not last all day for me. By the afternoon the foundation was starting to come off. It does feel nice on the skin though!