4.8 5 0 199 199 12 bastones de caramelo ácidos de Nerds, incluyendo frambuesas totalmente tropical, que gran melón y muy cereza, y tengo que tener esa uva, fresa en serio Bastones de caramelo navideños ácidos de Nerds, 5.3 oz (150 gr)
Bastones de caramelo navideños ácidos de Nerds
  • 4.8 De
  • 199 Reseñas

06/03/2021
Love the taste
I purchased these for the first time Christmas past and I almost ate the whole box myself. They are so flavorful and tasty. They're sweet but not overly sweet. I will buy again for sure and this time I'll purchase more than 1 box so I can have one for self.
01/03/2021
Nice and tangy
Got these for the Christmas tree last year. My kids love them and I enjoyed them as well. Will buy again for our tree next year.
28/02/2021
Christmas candy canes
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my blood sugar. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Christmas Cnady canes
25/02/2021
Christmas Tree
We get these every year for our Christmas tree! My husband is a big fan of them! He actually buy an extra box and takes them to work to eat and for his work buddies. He is a coal miner, they all have a sweet tooth.
17/10/2020
Nerds Candy
Perfect for cravings, especially on Christmas, these are one of my favorites, and the kids I babysit love them! Totally would buy them again!
13/10/2020
wow
yo las oh cupo para esta temporada de navidad para decorara mi arbolito
12/03/2020
Neat twist on the Candy Cane
My daughter picked these out for her classroom party around Christmas. They were a big hit.
09/03/2020
Nerds Candy Canes
Not a big fan of anything sour, but my 10 year old son insisted that I buy some candy canes for our Christmas Tree last year. He picked these out and hung them on our tree. They looked so cute and the best part is he got to pull them off the tree and eat them when he wanted :)
09/03/2020
FAVORITE
I like anything that is tart or sour so when I tried these I fell in love. Bought way more boxes than needed for decorating just so I could have them to eat
08/03/2020
Awesome
Amazing flavor and it’s very tangy. My first time trying it and I’ll purchase it again!
08/03/2020
Loved them
We bought them during Christmas time to put on the tree and to add a few in the kids stockings since they absolutely loved them. We bought 2 boxes! Lol if you loved Nerds as a kid then I’d definitely get these 😋
02/03/2020
It was ok
A little too sour for me. But the kids loved them and the color was pretty
25/02/2020
Nerds candy canes
I tried these at Christmas. The kids loved them. But they made my tongue raw. They were to bitter for me. The kids had no problem with them.
20/02/2020
Sweet tooth
I had to hide these from EVERYONE after trying one because it was that good! I don't like to chew sweets so this candy cane was perfect to just suckle on. I'd definitely recommend these any day of the year
20/02/2020
Nerds Candy Canes
My kids loved these !! I bought these originally for the Christmas tree, however they did not last a week and I had to buy a stock of them, as I enjoyed them too. And the bright colors was a great addition to the Christmas tree. We will definitely be purchasing these again at Christmas time.