Belleza Fenty de Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper

4.8 5 0 47 47 Un iluminador y rellenador de labios que brinda un toque de tinte y labios de aspecto más lleno.
Belleza Fenty de Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper

05/07/2022
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper
This gives me a nice wet-look shine, sheer color and instant plumping effect the ingredients include a blend of including ginger root oil and capsicum fruit extract (pepper), to gently titillate and plump my lips and has a non-sticky feel and has a XXL wand applying it was easy
05/07/2022
Nice
I love fenty products. This lipgloss make my lips look good. I love the formula. I will recommend this.
Great Lipstick
This lipstick/lip product is fantastic! The color is great on its own or even on top of another lip product. I will say that it can come off easily but other than that its a great product.
Best lip products EVER
Fenty is my absolute FAVORITE beauty brand and their gloss bombs and lip colors are the best. The lip colors are super pigmented, long lasting and non drying. The size of product for the money is phenomenal! My go to brand!
HEAT
this stuff is spicy in the best way. cannot wait for more shades to be released! I've tried many plumping lip glosses and this in the top three. absolutely recommend.
02/07/2022
Lip gloss
This gloss is so pretty. Gives a perfect gloss finish. Vibrant color & nice plumpy lips. Not a sticky feeling like some lip glosses I've used.
02/07/2022
Awesome!
This stays on your lips! And it really does give them a plumping look! A little tingly I thought but not in a bad way! The color is bright and it’s actually a little hard to get off but I love it! Definitely a lipstick you can count on to stay on all night!
01/07/2022
Lovee
I love this color so much and the plumping effect feels so good I want to keep reapplying it over and over !!!!
29/06/2022
Love
I absolutely love this product. You can definitely feel a bit of the burn/tingle feel but it works great and has a beautiful color to it
29/06/2022
Favorite Gloss
I always loved the original formula of the gloss bomb. This one takes it up a notch with the hint of color and plumping effect. The tingle is pleasant, not overbearing like other plumping glosses.
25/06/2022
Fenty Beauty By Rihanna is awesome
I adore Fenty beauty so much. Rihanna created a awesome makeup brand. Top quality ingredients and all sorts of products. The lip plumper is amazing it provides color, plumping and moisturizer all in one! I highly recommend this lip plumper by Fenty!
24/06/2022
Looks great
I wasn't sure what to expect before trying this out but I actually really like it and this line of beauty products. The price is great and it offers long lasting wear. Definitely recommend!!
24/06/2022
Adore Fenty Beauty!
I remember when this line 1st dropped and I wasn’t quite sure about it because as we know many celebrities will make a perfume Or a make up line that’s not very great. Well as I started picking up new products over the years I started to fall in love w/each product.I’m now purchasing the skin care with great results!! Fenty beauty is honestly a very wonderful brand that comes at a great price. I was able to purchase one of these when they dropped and got it delivered and I have to say I cannot believe how gorgeous it looks on, I also have pretty small lips which is a big insecurity of mine, and this actually has a plumping effect to it that does work. A lot of other brands claim that they do this and they do that and they don’t. But I did absolutely notice a difference! really big into make up and skin care and the shine is just absolutely radiant!! The colors are so beautiful and it stays on and a little goes a long way. I definitely highly recommend this to anybody!!
18/06/2022
My favorite lip plumper
These are super pigmented and make your lips feel soft unlike a lot of lip glosses. Most importantly they are not sticky! Love the plumping benefits; makes your lips tingle so you know its working.
16/06/2022
Vibrant color and smells yummy
I am so glad this color is as expected!!! I think the color will look good on everyone! It feels tingly once you put it on and the color is so pretty and smells good!! Definitely will purchase the other colors

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.