Blistex Lip Medex Analgesic Lip Protectant

4.9 5 0 98 98 Blistex Lip Medex proporciona un alivio labial de enfriamiento rápido que puede sentir que funciona. Lip Medex también ayuda a restaurar un equilibrio saludable de humedad en los labios.

Works great
I've tried alot of different lip balms and this one is my favorite, especially in the winter months, but this summer I found it really helped after being out on motorcycle with my husband all day. I had very dry lips and come to find out I had gotten a little too much sun, my lips burned and were very dry. We weren't home and I ran in to find a medicated lip balm and saw Blistex medicated so I grabbed one. Needless to say it felt amazing on my lips and took away the burn I was feeling. Now I always make sure I have it in my bag for any trip we take!
Medication for ur lips
So when I have chapped lips this is the best product anyone can use because u can feel it working as soon as u put it on and it works so well that I highly recommend this to everyone
Perfect!
This blistex medicated lip balms works good. My lips get really dry and this works good, better than other brands. It makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized. I would definitely buy this again.
Blistex works great.
My daughter has very dry lips. Nothing helps in the winter. Until I bought Blistex. Her lips never looked as good as do now. It helps moisturize and keep them looking healthy. I recommend trying Blistex.
03/07/2022
This is perfect for those sunny windy days when your lips are rough and super chapped this is a good grade chapstick to kick all those bad symptoms to the curb.
Blistex Lip Medex Analgesic Lip Protectant
I TAKE THIS EVERWHERE I GO it quickly cools, comforts & relieves my lips and I can feel working immediately also it helps to restore a healthy moisture balance to my lips and soothing for sore lips and fast relief from chapping and provides moisture for my dry lips
Works
This medicated lip balm works, but I am not a fan of the taste. I wish there was a cherry or strawberry flavor. That said, it is very effective at preventing chapped lips during the winter.
Best For Chapped & Cracked Lips
This is my go-to whenever I get really bad chapped and cracked lips. I usually keep a few of these around especially in the winter. It not only helps heal chapped and cracked lips, it also soothes the soreness and pain because it contains an analgesic. This is definitely worth keeping some around the house and in purses, backpacks an coat pockets.
My winter favorite
I absolutely love this in the winter months, it makes my lips feel so refreshed. Works great for dry or cracked lips
The BEST lip balm
I have tried so many lip balms over the years and Blistex Lip Medex is the one I keep coming back to. It's very rich and glides on effortlessly. It's tingly from the medicated portion but that goes away after a little while. It stays on for quite a while unless doing things that touch your lips. It relieves dry and chapped lips very very well.
Love this
This product is great for really chapped lips it works great for winter or summer time!
Favorite winter chapstick
This is my favorite chapstick, I use on cold and winter days. What I like most about this is It soothes and keeps them from cracking. I do think that they should make this hands free.
Chap lips?
I love this product! My lips get dry alot and I apply this once and my lips are good to go again.
30/06/2022
If you have chapped lips than this will help heal them fast.
Great lip balm
I use this all the time in the winter it protects and heals my lips

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.