4.6 5 0 185 185 Deliciosos bocadillos cubiertos de una suntuosa capa de chocolate; un aperitivo de postre para cualquier ocasión; perfecto para los amantes del chocolate.
  • 4.6 De
  • 185 Reseñas

great snack
kids love these more than regular rice krispies, small and easy fits in there hands.
Kids in love
Got this product for my kids. I now buy every week for them
Okay
Could be better but it’s a good last minute snack if you have to stop at a gas station in a hurry
Yum
These are a perfect combination of legendary rice krispie treats and a nice creamy milk chocolate in bite size yummy goodness. I definately recommend!
Awesome
Very good and yummy would most definitely recommend this and more varieties of flavors
So good!`
These are so good. They taste as authentic RiceKrispies treats covered in chocolate. They are bite-size and addictive. I can eat the whole bag. Great product.
Awesome
These little rice crispy snacks are the best idea . They are a great snack if you have children .
Not what you expect
These are really good. They don't taste like your usual rice crispy treat. My kids love them
Yummy!
These are delicious! Taste better than the bakery ones I was buying before these! Better price too!
19/10/2019
Really enjoyed this product very much it’s was nice to have a treat of Rice Krispies will for sure buy more and recommend them to everyone I know would be a very good snack for kids
So Good
I absolutely loved these. They are a very good price. A good new way to enjoy a old favorite snack.
Tastey
Very good can't wait to try more products like this and others not like this
yummy.. I
Super great.. just the right size. I would buy these again. It had just the right amonut of chocolate coating.
It was ok
It was good, but it wasn't what I expected either. I like the coating, but not the treat itself. It may be because I am such a fan of the original or my taste buds have changed tremendously, but it wasn't for me.
Craving chocolate
I tried the ones with the white chocolate they were really good. Just enough to satisfy your sweet cravings.