4.6 5 0 335 335 Deliciosos bocadillos cubiertos de una suntuosa capa de chocolate; un aperitivo de postre para cualquier ocasión; perfecto para los amantes del chocolate.
Bocadillos de chocolate Rice Krispies Poppers 7.1 oz de Kellogg's
  • 4.6 De
  • 335 Reseñas

23/04/2020
Infladitos de arroz
Riquisimos cubiertos de chocolate para un tiempo de consentirse mmm rico
17/03/2020
Great defiantly if you have kids.
very good love the taste and it makes it more fun then just boring same ones. I love the chocolate on the outside. Wish they were bigger or more in a bag.
17/03/2020
Chocolate covered
These are essentially bite size, chocolate coated Rice Krispie bars. Their addictingly good and I keep a bag in my car if I need a little pick me up snack on my drive home from work.
11/03/2020
rice krispie snap crackle poppers
these are great. would recomend. they taste really good, no mess and easy to carry around with you.
10/03/2020
Addicting
The chocolate covered rice krispie treats are an amazing snack! There is just the right amount of chocolate with the perfect crunch. I think the could make a smaller packaged version that would prevent devouring so much, definitely hard to put down.
01/03/2020
Great for rice krispie treat fans!
Overall these poppers are really good! My 7-year old daughter and husband like them as well. I will say that they aren't as "chocolatey" as I anticipated - I was assuming it would have more of a rich flavor but the chocolate is milder. Still great though and it's nice to have the chocolate together with the rice krispies in bite size "pops".
27/02/2020
Pop pop poppen
So good soft and chewy and they are just the right size that you dont need to bite it just pop it into your mouth .The chocolate isnt real rich either and I like that.Its a good treat for on the go as well.
22/02/2020
Cookies and cream
These were small bite size crispy treats covered in chocolate. They are sweet and tasty! Great snack! Hits the spot
14/02/2020
My secret Stash
I tried these for the first time right after Christmas, I was craving the original rice crispy treats when I seen these. I tried one as soon as I got in the car and decided I wasn't sharing. I ended up going right back in the store for a second bag for the kids, because I wasn't sharing mine.
13/02/2020
good for a quick snack
Got these as a quick snack solution. Adults and kids in our household both liked them. The right amount of sweetness and the chocolate wasn't messy. Like that the bag is resealable and good to grab and go. Make sure you seal them as they do get hard.
13/02/2020
Yummy!
We took these on a camping trip and they are a yummy, quick snack. Quick to pop in your mouth in a bite or two so you don't get crumbs everywhere.
10/02/2020
Good for Everyone
I am someone who loved rice crispy treats as a good and just because I am an adult doesn't mean I still don't love them and these are so good! Easy to take with you and pop one or two in your mouth while on the go! The chocolate coating just takes it to the next level of yummy!
30/01/2020
Awesome on the go treat
My kids loved the Rice Krispies Treats Poppers. They area great on the go treat to take with you or to have on hand
29/01/2020
Chocolatey delicious
This product I great. It is like having a dipped rice crispy treat but bite size. So very stackable and share able! The packaging was great for storing for later. My family give it a thumbs up!
24/01/2020
Rice Krispie Treats
I love Rice Krispies so I had to try these. Unfortunately they wasn’t what I imagined. Not as soft as I thought and really bland tasting. Would be better if they were a tad smaller bites and softer.